Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

UPDATES from todays game

TonyM

Yes, I broadly agree with MFC Forever. We played some good stuff just after half time and deserved to go one up. I think that they were "lucky" to get back into the game with a doubtful penalty decision, although Jay should not have given the ref the opportunity.

I also went to see the Carshalton Horsham game in mid week and Horsham were by far the better side and better than us. It is clear to me that our "fringe" players (Abbott, Dolton, Bagley and Whisker) are currently just not quite good enough if we are to win the league. Although Jay is good at the back, would it not have been better to have started with Donovan and Jay in midfield? Standen is not one of my favourite players, but he played reasonably well yesterday. I thought that the ref did display a yellow card and deservedly booked him. Feared that the ambulance was for Sappleton, which could be real bad news. Is Hockton carrying an injury?