Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hot News (PBT)

Hi Bitch, sorry I've been in and out lately, there are never enough hours in the day.

Thanks, I always do as you well know, I don't let the non believers get me down!

Manorborn seems to have done a disappearing act as have Lato and Spidermanor, they haven't been on for ages.

I'm not so sure, I think we might have seen the back of them.

Paula - I doubt they will, I asked Lato a burning question recently about the G8 Summit, which is a far more important issue than discussing the forthcoming football season, as well as Ruislip Manor's suspicious involvement in Hounslow Borough's sad demise but he has failed to respond.

As usual rhodes, wide of the mark but it doesn't stop you making proclamations about people not based on any fact. I have been reading this forum regularly but there is little worth commenting on as its all getting very tired and predictable.

However I must admit I missed your question about the G8 summit rhodes.

As for Ruislip Manors involvement or not in the end of Hounslow Borough, I have already made my comment on that and have nothing more to add.

To the rest of you out there, hello hope all is well with you.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Lato - Sorry to rattle your cage so early on a Sunday morning when presumably you are having a lie in but I was absolutely appalled to read this week that Polish President Mr Kaczynski is prepared to let this weeks EU Summit in Berlin collapse rather than accept a new constitutional treaty purely on the back of voting rights. Mr Kaczynski feels that Poland are getting the rough end of the stick and that what is currently on the table disciminates against smaller Countries yet how can they carry the same voting clout, with a population of 36 million, as Germany for example who have a population of 81 million. I would be interested to receive your expert view on this.

Lato - Here it is again, I expect an immediate response to explain your President's actions.

No matter what your politics, he makes a very valid point which can't be totally ignored. Furthermore, you have to ask yourself why all of a sudden do they want to change the way the votes are calculated? Is this is purely because the Germans and French feel Poland would start to stand up for herself and possibly provide some opposition by teaming up with other member states (Spain/England for example) who are a little sick of the Franco German alliance which dominates the ec's economic and social policy.

It's interesting that when they want something it's in the interest of Europe but when Poland want something, they're branded as right wing trouble causers.

As usual, the only people to help the Poles are themselves. For this reason I give Kaczinski a lot of credit for trying to get a better deal for Poland after hundreds of years of been brushed aside in someone elses political games.

However his use of the historical arguement that without WW2 Poland would have a demographic of 66m is not necessarily the best of methods.