Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Royston appoint new manager

Really - Well as I will be collecting the money on the gate on Saturday you may find yourself being questionned when arriving and possibly being refused entry to the game if you do not co-operate

Does anyone know whether Royston produced a programme when they beat Winslow United 8-0 recently, someone was asking on the another Forum. When we went there in November a programme wasn't produced which almost caused a riot on the night:

http://www.nlpl.co.uk/forum/gforum.cgi?post=61960;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;guest=2601219

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Does anyone know whether Royston produced a programme when they beat Winslow United 8-0 recently, someone was asking on the another Forum. When we went there in November a programme wasn't produced which almost caused a riot on the night:

Can the actions of only one person ever constitute a riot?

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
I bet I could gotcha2

The Public Order Act 1986 s.1 states:

"1) Where twelve or more persons who are present together use or threaten unlawful violence for a common purpose and the conduct of them (taken together) is such as would cause a person of reasonable firmness present at the scene to fear for his personal safety, each of the persons using unlawful violence for the common purpose is guilty of riot."

I can think of one or two occasions when opposing teams might have fitted this definition! Never over the absence of a programme though!

A 6-0 win for Royston today against Bedford, no real surprise there

The game will probably be at the end of April when hopefully both Club's will have already been promoted. How many did Craig Hammond score

I think he got 2 Rhodsey, but then again it all mixed into 1 bad dream by the end!!!!!

No doubting the rest are playing for 2nd place although even there manager commented on the some what harsh scoreline at full time 4-1 would have been a fair result but well beaten no doubting.

On another note there must have been 150 people at least, a singing corner(with a drum) and a 6' 'crow' mascot... priceless grin

Originally Posted By: Mcmullen
On another note there must have been 150 people at least, a singing corner(with a drum) and a 6' 'crow' mascot... priceless grin

Check out the official attendance figure when it is published and it will be below 50, it was the same when we played there

Hammond and Turl certainly contributed although they are very similar in stature and playing style so not sure of the breakdown, i must admit i wasn't looking for the numbers on there back just a number for a taxi out of there!!!!

The number being touted from a reliable source for Mr Hammond is £115 a game!!! although it has to be said they are by no means a one man team. The teams who have the most success against them will be teams that have plenty of pace up top they are slow at the back(my 'rapid' centre forward was injured in the warm up-sums it up!!!!)

Originally Posted By: Mcmullen
Why do they do that Rhodes????
150 was being coservative!!!

We'll wait and see what the reported figure is first but I can only assume there is some sort of fiddle going on