Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Royston appoint new manager

Fair report. Although Martin Wells scored the first goal and Stui Reynolds the second.

If Wellsy had his shooting boots on he could easily have scored 4 goals - 2 misses were absolute sitters!

The extra 2 points would of helped us in our chase of Bradall and Stony.

Would have said hello tomorrow Rhodes but luckily I am not going to be there. I am suspended and will be going to Kempton races instead on a stag do. Go on the Amps!!!!

Southmidsfan - I just spoke to Eric Turner who had a Stuart Wells down on his team sheet at number nine for tomorrow, I think he was trying to confuse Hector Varela who has his Don Revie style dossier on Stuart Reynolds ready and waiting.

Just a quick update, I gather the game is in the balance but as long as there is no more rain today and overnight we should have a fighting chance of getting it on.

It's hammering it down in Whitehall, I assume it's doing the same in Barnet however I know your motto is never say never

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I see that Royston have their fair share of coverage in today's Royston Crow, I wish someone would take a different picture of Paul Attfield though:

http://www.royston-crow.co.uk/content/crow/sport/story.aspx?brand=ROYWestOnline&category=SportFootball&tBrand=HertsCambsOnline&tCategory=SportROY&itemid=WEED27%20Mar%202008%2009%3A45%3A00%3A753

Royston played a virtually full strength side agianst Brox Boro Ressies and lost 3 nil. They are not ready yet for the prem. But good luck to them as its one of my old clubs

I didn't know that Royston were featured on the Pyramid Passion Website, it must be a new entry:

http://www.pyramidpassion.co.uk/html/royston_town.html