Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Royston appoint new manager

Yes but 'the great one' has come to expect that at Kentish Town and it's par for the course for him, a bit like Tony Galvin at Royston. If truth be known he probably much prefers to be a big fish in a small pond as although he shuns the limelight he is still quite flattered by the recognition and press publicity he continually gets.

Yes....

Ashley was part of a successful Buntingford youth setup and he played a number of games for the first team before a productive move to Arlesey in October 2006.

He's got an eye for goal in and around the box, he's strong on the ball, has a lovely touch, and is generally an all-round natural striker.

McMullen - I received the Bedford team sheet for our programme tomorrow and was surprised to see that it just had one name down on the Coaching staff which I assume was yourself, are you chief cook and bottle washer then like Special1 is at Sport London e Benfica and is it only ever you and the substitutes in the dugout.

Originally Posted By: Mcmullen
Oh and Willo no offense taken, update: gonna try the lemon one yay

There should be a case of Orange powder in their somewhere as well!

PS I prefer the Lemon. Haha, mix it too strong and the players come off at half time with their eyes bulging!

Originally Posted By: Wader
Oh and Willo no offense taken, update: gonna try the lemon one yay

There should be a case of Orange powder in their somewhere as well!

PS I prefer the Lemon. Haha, mix it too strong and the players come off at half time with their eyes bulging!

Why don’t you try mixing them both together and adding Cola – only for comedy value thought.

drinkies

Government health warning: This concoction may explode in your changing rooms.

Interesting you should say that, last week and this i have been on my own as my chairman is heavyweight boxer Matt Skelton's manager and my assistant one of his trainers(cardio/boxing). You may or may not know that Matt is fighting in Dusseldorf tomorrow night for the WBA Heavyweight championship of the world applause2

Matts a good friend of the club and i hope i speak on behalf of the forum in wishing him all the best, COM'ON MATT BRING THE BELT HOME.

Incidently i will be gutted if the game is off i could have gone!!

Interesting you should say that, last week and this i have been on my own as my chairman is heavyweight boxer Matt Skelton's manager and my assistant one of his trainers(cardio/boxing). You may or may not know that Matt is fighting in Dusseldorf tomorrow night for the WBA Heavyweight championship of the world applause2
Matts a good friend of the club and i hope i speak on behalf of the forum in wishing him all the best, COM'ON MATT BRING THE BELT HOME.
Incidently i will be gutted if the game is off i could have gone!!

A great find by Kevin Sanders. I wish our Commonwealth champ Matt all the best, but a tough test no doubt.

There will be dancing in the streets of Bedford grin

By the way, you know the game will be off just to spite you!

Sounds like you have a bit of boxing knowledge Wader and this is my other sporting passion, had the pleasure of being at Calzaghe v Kessler at the Millenium Stadium and going down to Haye v Macranelli in March.

save your money...haye in 2 brwn_md_wht

if skelton lasts more than 4 hes done well

Sounds like you have a bit of boxing knowledge Wader and this is my other sporting passion, had the pleasure of being at Calzaghe v Kessler at the Millenium Stadium and going down to Haye v Macranelli in March.

Not so much now. I was around the amateur circuit some years back. My subscription to Boxing News lapsed a long while ago, but I still keep in touch with it all. Interesting that Skelton was never an amateur and entered the thing at about 30? He was a kick boxer before that if I remember rightly.

Bludy good luck to him.

Nearer 35 actually, yes a very successful one in the far east, won pretty much everything so turned to a new challenge, thats why his style is as it is 1. No boxing background and 2. Getting close should it be a kick boxing ring the knees would be used with good effect, he basically wants to beat his opponent up rather than out box him, he knows his strengths and fair play to rise to the top of another discipline, doesn't deserve the stick.

Originally Posted By: hordes

save your money...haye in 2 brwn_md_wht

if skelton lasts more than 4 hes done well

fair play to him going the distance blk_md_wht