Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

GBT Quarter Final - CONCORD 6 BARKING 0

onebreast

Originally Posted By: coach et 64

hawhkins cowley turnbull hazeldine
begg heale

there is no room for il capitano! grin
can he come on loan to hullbridge? alk

True coachie im very nervous these days when the line up gets revealed before a game. If im not playing ill be gutted but i cant really grumble , Healesy has 26 goals and JT/Cowley are playing well. At least the manager has some GOOD headaches over his team selection and i think he would rather that than scrabbling around for fit players

that the way it should be OB.

A proper football club is about having players under pressure and nervous for there place so they work hard not to lose it.

Good players enjoy that pressure and the weak will walk away from it. (you know who i mean by that)

Headaches are the least of it mate, no sleep thinknig about right choice team selection for every game..

Originally Posted By: onebreast

hawhkins cowley turnbull hazeldine
begg heale

there is no room for il capitano! grin
can he come on loan to hullbridge? alk

True coachie im very nervous these days when the line up gets revealed before a game. If im not playing ill be gutted but i cant really grumble , Healesy has 26 goals and JT/Cowley are playing well. At least the manager has some GOOD headaches over his team selection and i think he would rather that than scrabbling around for fit players

Well,it's a good headache to have but what they say?the more,the merrier and there is always room for good players...
how about a midfield of 3 cowley,turnbull,hazeldine and you behind beggs and heale 4-3-1-2 or hazeldine in a 4-3-3 with beggs and heale.
or a lethal 4-2-3-1
cowley turnbull
beggs trenkle hazeldine

heale

I think the gaffer knows our best formation and i know that players wont be accomodated so i dont think changing the formation is what we are about. Best 11 plays end of story. Just have to see who has done enough coachie eh !!!!! Ill play in goal to get a game !

If i get dropped ive been assured i can start my new job as the new public address announcer on the mic for games!!!

Originally Posted By: Sixy
that the way it should be OB.
A proper football club is about having players under pressure and nervous for there place so they work hard not to lose it.
Good players enjoy that pressure and the weak will walk away from it. (you know who i mean by that)

Headaches are the least of it mate, no sleep thinknig about right choice team selection for every game..

True Sixy!Real players enjoy healthy competition and it's the recipe to win things.We have 4-5 good players missing through injuries for tuesday but we are not really bothered because we look at the team and we have a very strong squad anyway.

has been looked at coach..

No Real Time for experiment anymore mate, every game is a game to win now, no silly cup games any more. All big league and cup games know.

If you in the side play well then you keep your place, play bad or average then someone waiting to take your shirts.

Very harsh but the way it has to be a present.

Originally Posted By: onebreast
I think the gaffer knows our best formation and i know that players wont be accomodated so i dont think changing the formation is what we are about. Best 11 plays end of story. Just have to see who has done enough coachie eh !!!!! Ill play in goal to get a game !
If i get dropped ive been assured i can start my new job as the new public address announcer on the mic for games!!!

It's not really changing the system.just make your lot more unpredictable and utilise players in areas where they can hurt the opposition.it's still a back 4 and more flexibility and unpredictability from players.

Originally Posted By: Sixy
you to looking for a job ???

I may need some help coachie ? if you want to be a part of the ryman reject team.

I'll answer a la Mourinho-Capello...make me an offer grin

when you have got your full team available,you look great going forward.Please to see 600 games Mc Farlane playing.Still,i like King but an attacking right full- back could be useful in some games.Oggers gets better all the time:playing with experienced players around is helping him.Trenkle flexibility is the key to face injuries to important players.Keep going and you might end up with something comes April.

And i forgot...a towering young centre-half a la "defender five" grin