Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

PREDICTION

swoonara

I think your right too 02086667777, can't see anyone else putting a run like your on to get near you.

I expect you will have a little blip but thats all and will go on and deservedly win the title

Hi Mick bootyshake

dorking will need to win three more games than reading and

probably one more than sandhurst.

Reading tomorrow

sandhurst in a fortnight

Bookham boxing day.

november league form

played four lost four, gf 4 ga 11.

so it will need some special sort of players to turn that around and Dorking can't attract players of that calibre!

so swoonara, do you think Dorking can turn round a losing streak and win three or more games in December?

they are conceding three or four and scoring one on average lately.

either the defence has to tighten up, (two new full backs again apparently) or gussy has to fire the front line into scoring 20 plus goals in December.

If you can do that Gussy, there will be a bottle of cognac on the bar for you new years eve(from tescos cooking section!)

I didn't say it would be easy,but,if they have any chance of NOT coming rock bottom it is down to the next four weeks.As my learned friend TSF rightly said, they have Reading H, Sandhurst A,Epsom & E, Bookham A/H and Chertsey A.(ALL OF THESE GAMES ARE WINNABLE)I think Epsom pose the most threat as they have done well lately.

With all due respect Gentlemen and of course Lady.

1.Teffs,Merstham are stone wallers to win the league this year,in my,humble,opinion they should have won it last year.

2.Bitch, Let it go, your tongue that is!!!!

3.Nut 250, now the Dorking massive have a spunky Gusset up front, there can be no stopping them.

4. As for you TSF, you must come back from the dark side and stop following teams for the sake of winning (Oh sh#t, you already have,or fat goalkeep...DOH!

Prediction for this Sat

Merrow will win their second game of the season.

Have a friend on the CCL Committee and have seen some of the players they have signed.

Signed 7 players on this week, one being a player that has played for Bristol Rovers, scored over 40 goals for them and another Ex pro from West Ham think most people would of heard of him.

They have also signed 2 players from Leatherhead.

Most be paying loads of money out.

Also hear on the grape vine that they have applied to the league to play some where else next season.