Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

pdc darts

johnnojudo

Anyone going to the PDC World Darts Championships at Alexandra Palace??

Was fortunate to get 4 tickets for the semi final. 30 December

Not offering them out though as they are already claimed.

Just seeing if anyone else is going.

Funny really cos i was gonna embarass myself and say that Mr Shepard stood absolutely no chance against Jenks!!

The lad played well and could go a bit further. Possibly worth a bet with the big guns not firing on all cylinders.

Is it me or does Kirk look like he bats for the other side??

Not that i have anything against it!! Dont want to start up a completely different thread or huge debate!

smile

If our boy from Aldershot, James Wade, plays to his best he has a great chance of winning.

I actually used to beat James Wade in the Aldershot league a few years back. Although he would absolutely kick my butt now.

• 2 weeks later...

Off to the semi final of the darts in a mo.

That Kirk Shepard has done well. Very lucky but done well!! He might be worth a sneaky bet to beat Mardle and make it to the final. Even if he doesnt it will be a nice pay out for his first major tournament. £22'500 for a losing semi finalist. £50'000 for runner up and £100'000 for the winner.

A bit gutted after getting the tickets not to see Barney or Taylor in the semis.

I'll see if i can get one of those 180 signs up dedicated to all the boys and girls on the fans focus!!