Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

pending our visit to braintree on new years day...

Uncle Urchin

I thought I would register on their forum for a little chat.... chat

this popped up and is still there.... grin

IRON CHATTER :: Account Pending Approval

Account Pending Approval. Currently your account is waiting for approval from a staff member. Once an administrator has approved your account you will get access to this forum.

lets see how long it takes ol' webbo to let me in as we know he likes free speech on all forums... yay

Originally Posted By: Iron Webbo
Not quite. We moved from here because the content of our forum was being altered.

I'll talk to anyone me, even them there pink things ...

... when I've had a few of course.

As to getting you registered, I'll put a good word in for you - should do the trick!

really...well only you or Ian-w could have done that.....

no need to put in a good word for me mate...either the forum is open to all or it isn't...just thought I'd register and liven the ol' place up a bit...

no probs...

That's what I thought. Perhaps Ian was being leant on.

I've just checked and according to my info you're now live - can't you get on?

good lord.....someone leaning on Ian-w just to interfere with the braintree message board....crikey what next....chairmen leaning on managers to close clubs down...?

culdn't make it it all up culdya... grin

anyway here's the latest update on my application to register...

Dear uncleurchin, Thank you for creating your account at IRON CHATTER! Here is your account information: username: uncleurchinpassword: ******** In order to receive emails to this address you need to 1st validate your email address. You can validate your account at the following location: http://braintreeforum.proboards102.com/i...hjnsil5zpx72tsn Your activation key is: l7nnvhjnsil5zpx72tsn

and here's the latest reply as I attempted to access the site a minute ago...

Account Pending Approval. Currently your account is waiting for approval from a staff member. Once an administrator has approved your account you will get access to this forum.

grin

I've just re-registered and got straight on. Perhaps it's your IP and/or your machine?

I know Phil does ban naughty IPs

really.....how strange...its good enough for every other forum in the land and given that I have never before posted on your site he couldn't know what the IP is now could he...(especially as he is asleep) countingsheep

30 seconds ago...

grin

Agreed. As far as I'm aware, you've no previous on our forum.

Beats me!

well thats what happens when you relinquish control of your own forum to spammers that have been caught in the past bang to rights posting abuse under numerous log ins..... grin

anyway......no problems......it wasn't important in the scheme of things but I guess it highlights to us all how important it is for all of our clubs and their media inlets to be user friendly....

we surely need more fans and forum users not less... laughsnowman