Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

pending our visit to braintree on new years day...

Uncle Urchin

HERE WE GO - your Braintree questions answered!

how much is entrance tomorrow? - £10 - adults £5 - concessions + £2 for 48 colour prog.

is there segregation between the fans? - Naah - be more in Cressing Road from the rest of Essex than the team at bottom of t'runway.

how much is the iron burger these days? - £2.50 - £3 I think!

also, why have you banned uncle from your forum? i think it's an outrage. is it just him or is there a wider conspiracy against little old hornchurch we're unaware of? or are you just trying to wind us up (again) ? - Christ only knows - He's an asset for any up and coming forum. Alas, I think he might have upset our forum admin in a previous life.

Bar open from 12 noon and the weather will be cool and dry - about 8 degrees!

this appeared in my junk folder....

Account Denied: uncleurchin‏

Sent: 03 January 2008 04:05:47

To: uncleurchin (karlw55@hotmail.com)

Dear uncleurchin, Our staff has opted not to approve your account, and therefore it has been removed. --

IRON CHATTERhttp://braintreeforum.proboards102.com/index.cgiThis is an automated email. Do not reply to this message, you will receive no reply. ----

You have received this email because you are a registered member of the forum at http://braintreeforum.proboards102.com/index.cgi Your account username at this forum is "uncleurchin"

grin

this appeared on the braintree forum from friend ozbrit well known to all forum users as a spammer of multiple user namers in the past....

admin

Administrator

Registration verification

« Thread Started on Jul 4, 2007, 8:59am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note that all email addresses given at the time of registration will now require verification. This will involve an email being sent to the address. This email must be replied to within 48 hours. Failure to do so will result in de-registration and possibly the banning of the IP number as well.

Thanks for your co-operation in this matter.

Admin.

one could be forgiven for thinking that this email below was received by my goodself at the email address provided.... grin

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
this appeared in my junk folder....

Account Denied: uncleurchin‏

Sent: 03 January 2008 04:05:47

To: uncleurchin (karlw55@hotmail.com)

Dear uncleurchin, Our staff has opted not to approve your account, and therefore it has been removed. --

IRON CHATTERhttp://braintreeforum.proboards102.com/index.cgiThis is an automated email. Do not reply to this message, you will receive no reply. ----

You have received this email because you are a registered member of the forum at http://braintreeforum.proboards102.com/index.cgi Your account username at this forum is "uncleurchin"

grin

how very very odd..... grin

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
Any latest news on the troubles at mingerville,sorry Braintree???

dunno really mate...just gossip amongst NL people...seems as tho' harding reported george to the police over a company car or something...made a complaint that george had stolen it and george got locked up for refusing to hand it back...he reckoned it was part of his deal....I also hear the FA are allegedly looking into alleged cash payments made by braintree that have now stopped which were allegedly part of georges's deal.....

all good NL stuff...no wonder they didn't want me on their forum....(allegedly) grin