Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Real League Tables

I've never heard of that song. The post wasn't offensive so I ask again why that one in particular or were you just sucking up to Wader

Bobby Brown as in the guy who has ruined Whitney Houston's career

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke

I mean, look at this recent pic of Whitney

Whitney Houston is in a far worse state than that at the moment, she was destined for big things and would have been the next Diana Ross, it's a typical example of a woman getting mixed up with the wrong bloke

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke

I mean, look at this recent pic of Whitney

Whitney Houston is in a far worse state than that at the moment, she was destined for big things and would have been the next Diana Ross, it's a typical example of a woman getting mixed up with the wrong bloke

.. you could end up in a foreign country, potless, with six kids by a bloke who lives on another planet!

Originally Posted By: Horace
you could end up in a foreign country, potless, with six kids by a bloke who lives on another planet!

Who said that my other half is potless, anyway Denmark is part of the EU and not classed as a foreign Country, they speak better English than we do

I believe you told us she was a bankrupt?

p.s Are you posting from

(a) home

(B) the internet cafe by Bruce Grove station

0r

© Whitehall?

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Horace
you could end up in a foreign country, potless, with six kids by a bloke who lives on another planet!

Who said that my other half is potless, anyway Denmark is part of the EU and not classed as a foreign Country, they speak better English than we do

so you admit she ended up in foreign country with six kids
by a bloke from another planet who speaks lousy english?
blu_md_wht

What makes you assume I speak lousy English. Although my other half would prefer to live in Denmark where it's far more family friendly she is perfectly fine living in Tottenham and makes the best of it. When the rent man, as Horace calls him, tried it on with her last year I reported him to David Lammy MP and the Leader of Haringey Council as he is a partner in a high profile joint Central and Local Government Housing initiative so hopefully he will think twice when trying it on with someone else's wife next time.

Isn't your other half Spanish, wouldn't she prefer to live over there with the sun on her back