Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Real League Tables

So entering the New Year and the title run in here are the 'real' positions of the teams...

SSMLPremJan.jpg

SSMLDiv1Jan.jpg

Indeed Greg! 0-1 at Ruislip Manor will haunt us at the end! Should have been 8-0

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I am boring and annoying!

Wader or NeutralFan - Can you check the server reference this post was made from, clearly I did not make the post.

It was pointless of you to say that it was pointless, just because it bored you! Neutralfan posted it because it was interesting to him. It was also interesting to me, and I would hazard a guesss, lots of other people. Yuo do not have to contribute to every post on here!

I suspect knobhead (anyone else see Die Hard With A Vengence last night?) didn't like it because it shows Kentish Town are in a 'false' position at the moment... then again points in the bag and all that.

The evidence from past seasons is that they've already dropped too many points. Sad to say, my team have too!

Originally Posted By: Horace
The evidence from past seasons is that they've already dropped too many points. Sad to say, my team have too!

The thing is, it's not about how many points you drop but how many you drop relative to the teams ahead of you.

Division 1, in this league, has been a total surprise to me in that there are about eight teams still in it to win it.

This season looks very different though Horace, Prem and Div 1 both much more open than before with many more teams still in touch. Even down to 6th place in the prem the average points per game is nearly 2 which is pretty impressive if you ask me!

But you need to do better than 2.0 points per game to finish in the top two. This season will be no exception, in all divisions. Someone will string an impressive run together.