Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Real League Tables

Wader, I didn't get to read what he put but I was thinking about possible punishments and thought that a maximum posts per day limit would be a quite a nice little tool we could use...?

NeutralFan - That's interesting as I thought, as joint moderators, you and Wader both had to formally agree before deleting or amending members posts, it turns out you never even saw my post and I suspect Wader deleted it just to get his own back on me for calling him a 'mercenary'. As we learned from the Gordon Boateng episode he has a memory like an elephant and anyone who crosses him normally pays a high price, Gavin by way of example.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
NeutralFan - That's interesting as I thought, as joint moderators, you and Wader both had to formally agree before deleting or amending members posts, it turns out you never even saw my post and I suspect Wader deleted it just to get his own back on me for calling him a 'mercenary'. As we learned from the Gordon Boateng episode he has a memory like an elephant and anyone who crosses him normally pays a high price, Gavin by way of example.

Now thats a boring post!!!!

We certainly don't have to formally agree on anything before acting, especially where you are concerned numpty!

Originally Posted By: PBizzle

Now thats a boring post!!!!

What's boring about it

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
We certainly don't have to formally agree on anything before acting, especially where you are concerned numpty!

Wader still hasn't explained why he deleted my post, it wasn't offensive to anyone in the slightest. This is exactly what I feared would happen when you and him were made 'moderators'.

Ian has told you off (in the virtual pub) for making comments about money you allege is made through this site. Please don't drag it up again. You have your answer - although you knew that full well already. Any more on this and it will be deleted. Ta!

Wader - You don't post on the pub site but obviously still don't miss a trick.

Remainder of post edited.

It's hilarious in a way. Cec claims that others take themselves too seriously on here. He suceeds in slagging everyone off with his own peculier and twisted brand of green eyed monsterism, yet then gets all serious, hurt and offended when people have a go back, whinging and moaning and running off to tell tales at the slightest opportunity.

I'm sure he does a great job for his club in some way, but his character is clearly flawed with an inability to converse with anyone for long without a snide comment creeping in. Oh well, it takes all sorts I suppose.

I have done what you asked and deleted his post.

Originally Posted By: bugs
so delete it then wader!!

Bugs - What has this got to do with you

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: bugs
so delete it then wader!!

Bugs - What has this got to do with you

just exercising my right as a poster to request a post
to be deleted

Wader and NF make final decision as you well know
and unlike your petulant outbursts i am willing to
abide by what they do/say