Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SLB v Kentish Town - 5 Jan 08

You're welcome, thanks for the four points this season.

Coming back to the prestigious Inner City World Cup why don't you just admit that the reason you didn't grab Hector Varela's arm out of it's socket when he came knocking on the door at Reynolds Field was because he reached three finals in succession and Portugal have never had a look in at the tournament, it's pure jealousy and cutting off your nose to spite your face. Also I believe that you want to be hands on all the time hence why you are always the only one in your dugout other than the substitutes, you're a bit of a control freak and were probably afraid Hector would try to muscle in with his strong personality

Special1 - I thought you had received them as they were posted off. When they arrive I will expect an unreserved apology from you.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Special1 - I thought you had received them as they were posted off. When they arrive I will expect an unreserved apology from you.
What you expect is one thing. I will thank you, however, sincerely this time.
Despite this, how could you expect that the newspaper clippings to get to me yesterday, when they were only posted 6.15pm yesterday? You accepted my thanks knowing all too well that I couldn't have received the letter yet, even if her majesty was paying for the privilege.

You come across as rather ungrateful considering the trouble I went to, also if you look carefully there are postage stamps on the envelope and Her Majesty didn't pay

Grateful? I am sincerely. I thank you. Unreservedly. bow From the bottom of my heart. I thankyou. And once again, I say thankyou. I appreciate your thoughtfulness. Did I mention I was grateful?

However, for you to insist and expect an apology for my reminder, I don't think so.

By the way, I didn't say what her majesty was paying for, did I?

Originally Posted By: Special1
Grateful? I am sincerely. I thank you. Unreservedly. bow From the bottom of my heart. I thank you. And once again, I say thankyou. I appreciate your thoughtfulness. Did I mention I was grateful?

You just came across as ungrateful that's all unless it's in your nature to take things for granted