Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Todays Results

cantos

Originally Posted By: MCP
Romford Res 6 Concord Res 1 Smallsy was in goal so i hear laugh

gigglehe needs practice..must have got plenty today! grinWe all love him,don't we? bisou

Originally Posted By: cantos
Barkingside 2 Stansted 0

With two goals in the first 5 minutes of both halves from Carr and Thompson,Barkingside moved within distance of Enfield.It was another clean sheet and a workmanlike performance.Stansted had two clearances off the line and it wasn't easy for the Side boys but again,another win.It's called consistency,being focused and understanding that there are no easy games in this league.The winning formula for the ESL! applause

Originally Posted By: coach et 64
Originally Posted By: cantos
Barkingside 2 Stansted 0

With two goals in the first 5 minutes of both halves from Carr and Thompson,Barkingside moved within distance of Enfield.It was another clean sheet and a workmanlike performance.Stansted had two clearances off the line and it wasn't easy for the Side boys but again,another win.It's called consistency,being focused and understanding that there are no easy games in this league.The winning formula for the ESL! applause

9th clean sheet, they love a early goal as well, think vastly understrength hullbridge can cause an upset on the 26?

Not since the opening day when they beat M&SP. They won their next game in the League Cup v Clapton, since then, nowt!!!!

That was only the ressies' second win too.

I'll have a bet with anyone that they will not finish bottom!!!

they are the team that most epitomize the ESL.They work hard,have strength and pace in the right areas and some flair as well.They go about their job in the right way.Tough nut to crack but i have seen Romford doing it playing football.Plus i hope they won't come all the way to Lower road with fork pitches if we call it off... grin