Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Todays Results

cantos

Originally Posted By: coach et 64
they are the team that most epitomize the ESL.They work hard,have strength and pace in the right areas and some flair as well.They go about their job in the right way.Tough nut to crack but i have seen Romford doing it playing football.Plus i hope they won't come all the way to Lower road with fork pitches if we call it off... grin

would'nt argue with that, most organised team to play at the len salmon this season, took there goals very well.

whats the odds on hem for the title?

Originally Posted By: blanchflower
Originally Posted By: coach et 64
they are the team that most epitomize the ESL.They work hard,have strength and pace in the right areas and some flair as well.They go about their job in the right way.Tough nut to crack but i have seen Romford doing it playing football.Plus i hope they won't come all the way to Lower road with fork pitches if we call it off... grin

would'nt argue with that, most organised team to play at the len salmon this season, took there goals very well.

whats the odds on hem for the title?

Well,ask Enfield and Concord..they have to play at their place in the last few games of the season.Those games can decide the title and also how they will perform against "the unknown quantity" biglaugh

Originally Posted By: Admiral
anyone know the burnham result?

eton won 7-6 on pens, superb game of footie

mistic Coachie has got his prediction right grin

Originally Posted By: Admiral
well done,

what was full time score?

barking, concord, enfield and eton manor in the semi's, has the draw been made?

2-1 manor after 90mins
3-2 manor after xtra time
chopper scored the winning pen, quality

I have a better christal ball than mistic Meg grin
"quite the opposite Burnham best 3rd attack with 37 goals but 10th best defence with 28 goals conceded.So they score goals but concede as well...so it could be a 2-1 with penalties or a 3-2 win for Eton Manor" ghost