Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SUSPENSIONS

If its your 5th caution of the season you will be suspended 21 days from the date of the 5th caution as long as all cautions are at step 5/6 level (or above biglaugh) and not including Sunday bookings of bookings at imtermediate of Ressie level.

Basically dont play Saturday 26th Jan if you 5th booking was Saturday 5th Jan regardless of if the paperwork from the county FA has come through or not.

My bill is in the post for this info wink

Yes mate regardless of when the club receives it from the offence, same for sendings off. At out level its always 21 days, this does change at step 4 I think to 14 days

Originally Posted By: Guvnor No1
no Tef im on 4 bookings

planning the next one round your hols, nice move Guv but remember to pay the £23.00 fine too wink

SSShhh i still owe £20 that will make nearly a nifty bigcry

we have no game on the 26th jan really buggers me up. still gonna take the gamble, the booking will come on the 19th, i owe someone on that team a nice tackle. youve gotta risk it for a biscuit.

Originally Posted By: Guvnor No1
SSShhh i still owe £20 that will make nearly a nifty bigcry
we have no game on the 26th jan really buggers me up. still gonna take the gamble, the booking will come on the 19th, i owe someone on that team a nice tackle. youve gotta risk it for a biscuit.

Assuming your not sat on the bench and dont get on!!!! grin