Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Eastside noise!!!!

Eastside Urchin

Just a thought,something me and tree was talking about last week.

Do you think that for at least one half(when we are shooting towards the windmill end!) that we should move up further to that end where there is a larger bit that goes back.I think this would create more noise,also as some of our language is quite choice it may be better to give the directors a rest,just a thought,maybe we could try it saturday.I have noticed before when away fans are in there that even with 20 they seem to make a fair bit of noise.

um this is hallowed turf we cant move look at canvey they hold the halfway line at the lane for both halves and are still noisey ok so they have a drum we are just lacking in vocals never been a problem in the past lets all learn to play instruments bagsy the glockenspiel no thompson will want that i quite like the sound of the tamberine instead

if canvey sounded louder on the day that was probably down to the majority of there fans being young and there balls hadnt dropped i remember about 4 of us in with the canvey lads and we sounded louder than them but thats just my opinion wot you reckon um

no such thing as being saved by o"s.

would rather watch paint dry than be saved by them lol.

roll on feb, then the blue army will be on the way to the o"s,going to be plenty of noise !!! then' every one is well up for this" and warn mr thorton its time for revenge because maccas giong get him .

anyway other than that match !!! hope the o!s go well for rest of season,because we want to play you at wembley in the play offs! "what a match that would be"