Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FA Cup 4th Round - Living the dream

If your club "had a Havant" and won all their FA Cup ties this season who would you be playing?

Tring would have an away trip to Vicarage Road to face Watford (as would Hertford or Ruislip)

Well, we can all dream, theres always next season.

Hoddesdon woul be at home to Middlesborough in the next round, which incidentally is being shown Live on the BBC!!!!

.....shame we went out to Long Buckby bloody ages ago.....

'We' would be at home to Barnsley having lost at Wembley in a replay in the Extra Preliminary Round

Originally Posted By: tringarmy
If your club "had a Havant" and won all their FA Cup ties this season who would you be playing?

Had we had followed the success path of Welwyn Garden City, Billericay Town, Swansea and Havant, which we havn't, then we would be going to Anfield on 26th Jan. Never mind, all things being equal, we look forward to entertaining Tring Athletic on the 3rd Round date. Who needs TV money when we can look forward to a 60+ gate?

• 1 year later...

As it's the FA Cup 4th Round this weekend I thought I would resurrect TringArmy's innovative thread from last year that really had members scratching their heads. Strangely enough we have already been there, done that and got the tee shirt with Kentish Town as had they looked after Lee Scott and gone about their business in a more professional manor then they could have quite easily been entertaining Crystal Palace tomorrow.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

then they could have quite easily been entertaining Crystal Palace tomorrow.

Sorry folks but can I just make a correction to my earlier post, I meant to say whenever the game would have been played. I think this thread has brought it home as to what might have been if things had just been left well alone following the success of last season and Lee Scott had been mothballed.