Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

From DFC News.

Big J R

Dorking's home game vs Cobham was postponed last Saturday due to a waterlogged pitch. The game has been re-arranged for Tuesday 4 March 2008

Dorking's U18 squad play its quarter final CCL U18 cup tie at home at Meadowbank to Epsom & Ewell on Thursday evening (24 January).

This Saturday the first team play an away league game at Colliers Wood United, before another away fixture at Egham Town on Tuesday 29 January.

Next home game is on Saturday 2 February when Horley Town visit Dorking

Originally Posted By: Big J R
Dorking's home game vs Cobham was postponed last Saturday due to a waterlogged pitch. The game has been re-arranged for Tuesday 4 March 2008

Dorking's U18 squad play its quarter final CCL U18 cup tie at home at Meadowbank to Epsom & Ewell on Thursday evening (24 January).

This Saturday the first team play an away league game at Colliers Wood United, before another away fixture at Egham Town on Tuesday 29 January.

Next home game is on Saturday 2 February when Horley Town visit Dorking

Under 18's quarter final was cancelled yesterday lunchtime. Pitch still water-logged. Now likely to played now on Thursday February 7th.

Bookham and DFC doing a pitch inspection at Meadowbank as I type.

Woods v Chicks definitely on!! yay

Had an under 18 game last night v Corinthian-Casuals (drew 2-2) and groundsman says he is not expecting any problems for Saturday.

........in fact it is so mild today that I decided to clean out the garden shed, a job I have been putting off for ages.

I got bored within seconds so, to pass the time, I decided to count all the spiders in there.

2 hours later, when I had finished, I had reached 117 of the things!

Of course, I may have counted some more than once!

Interestingly, we had 3 lawn mowers in there, two of which don't work.

I threw away about 20 bags of rotting flower bulbs and, in total, I bagged up twelve lots of general crap we don't need.

I almost threw away the wife's dad but he is safe in the drawer now!

When cleaned out, garden sheds are quite roomy aren't they?

This might be handy when I come home completely bolloxed tomorrow evening!

Having slept in a coal bunker once, this looks like luxury to me.

More from Scrunge in the Garden soon!

I refuse to 'do' sheds, Chris.

Use to spend half a day getting 'em spic and span and within a month, the missus manages to get 'em worse than they looked before I started.

I don't know the result of the inspection - Come back Teffers. It was still very soggy on Wednesday.

Im orf to watch Grand-Son play today, so doubt I'll make the Bookham game this afternoon.