Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Home v Away Stats

Jim Cunneen

Sorry for the delay but other things have been pressing.....

In the ESL our results were.....

Home played 60 won 41 drew 11 lost 8

Away played 60 won 43 drew 12 lost 5

Southern league

Home played 21 won 10 drew 5 lost 6 (lost 1 play off)

Away played 21 won 14 drew 4 lost 3

Isthmian (including this season so far)

Home played 35 won 19 drew 6 lost 10 (lost 1 play off)

Away played 34 won 19 drew 7 lost 8

So in total....

Home played 116 won 70 drew 22 lost 24

Away played 115 won 76 drew 23 lost 16

AS far as goals are concerned.....

ESL

home for 134 against 49

away for 148 against 63

SL

home for 33 against 26

away for 43 against 20

IL

home for 52 against 36

away for 72 against 34

so in total we have scored 219 at home and conceded 101

away we have scored 263 and conceded 117

Jim

Jim has the stats to hand,so i'm sure he could give the anwser a lot quicker.

Also,'Have we had a better Away record every season' was the original question asked,as well.So whist Jim has gone beyond the call of duty and produced some great Points and Goals Stats.I would still like to see our Home v Away league points comparison,season-on-season since our formation.If it proves 7 consecutive seasons of more points away from home, then that could well be unprecedented in Senior football.The chnces of that happening to any other club is probably about a 1000/1 shot.

Stuff me LS - I didn't have the 'stats to hand' as I explained at the start of all this! I am preparing a mini spread sheet which will appear on the web site next time the stats are updated which will show home v away stats and when it is up I will show the link....

Anyway, (sigh)

Give me half an hour....

Originally Posted By: Jim Cunneen
Stuff me LS - I didn't have the 'stats to hand' as I explained at the start of all this! I am preparing a mini spread sheet which will appear on the web site next time the stats are updated which will show home v away stats and when it is up I will show the link....

Anyway, (sigh)

Give me half an hour....

Come on the beardless wonder, you should have these facts at your fingertips!. Do you know the total number of games that our players have been suspended for this season?.

Far to many Dave is the easy answer....

Our disciplinary record is nothing short of attrocious and the number of bookings per player is available on the stats file on the web site. From that anyone can work out the number of games per player suspended...

Anyway to answer LS....

He has a very short memory coz our home record last season was far superior to our away and has been 3 times out of 6 1/2 seasons....

01/02 39 points gained out of 45 possible home, 30/45 away

02/03 34/48 h 41/48 away

03/04 26/45 h 37/45 a

04/05 35/42 h 33/42 a

05/06 35/63 h 46/63 a

06/07 44/63 h 35/63 a

07/08 19/42 h 29/39 a

so we have been better at home in 01/02, 04/05 (marginally), and 06/07....

Jim

Thanks Jim,exactly what i was looking for.Our League form at home has been slightly better than i imagined. Cup and play-off defeats are not included of course.

Any chance of a season-on-season rundown of total W/D/L Home V Away (bar friendlies),just to get a definative account,rather than league only, of the comparision.I could have sworn our record was better away in nearly every season.Maybe its just a myth??

PS..Have a well deserved rest now Jim,any time before the end of the season will do. asien