Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SMALL LEAVES TRENKEL A BROKEN MAN

smallsy

trenks im just glad you havent committed suicide. your lack of response on the email was disturbing me and easterford.

JP = NOVICE

mr happy good to hear from you mate its been a while. can i commend you on not jumping on the bandwagon of sp*rs fans acting like cu nts about the cup final. second of all i see a friend of mine is playing in goal for the town (well he played against waltham abbey). andre is very nice fella. the gentle giant.

Suck my balls you jealous wet spam kentface.

When you got to the FA Cup final, you didnt shut up for weeks.

When you beat us to stop us finishing 4th, you didnt shut for weeks.

This is a bite, and im now going to finish off chewing on your mums clit. Yum Yum... grin

P.S - Jerry and Trenks you can suck my currently hairy balls as well.

Originally Posted By: smallsy
mr happy good to hear from you mate its been a while. can i commend you on not jumping on the bandwagon of sp*rs fans acting like cu nts about the cup final. second of all i see a friend of mine is playing in goal for the town (well he played against waltham abbey). andre is very nice fella. the gentle giant.

Feck off you midgit Wet Spam gayer!

By the way, have just shown Mrs H your comment re JP's mum and she nearly p1ssed herself laughing. Keep the great insults going and make sure you lot beat that immitation EFc side from Ware today!

Quality Banter Smallsy!!!

I thought your standards had slipped in recent months, maybe a bit of complacency setting in, perhaps stunned by UM's crowning as the King of Banter, but you have just raised the bar my son!!!! laugh