Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SMALL LEAVES TRENKEL A BROKEN MAN

smallsy

IT WAS THE SHOWDOWN EVERYONE ONE ON THE SNOOKER CIRCUITS WAS WAITING FOR.....

after tuesday nights humiliating defeat at the hands of rookie ROB SMALL it was with great anticipation that DAN TRENKEL arrived at canvey snooker club prepared for battle.

the previous few days have been tough for TRENKEL as he has come under some scrutiny from SMALL and other members of the press and snooker circles.

IT IS FAIR TO SAY TRENKEL HAS BEEN "TALKING THE TALK!"

now to put this in perspective to everyone TRENKEL is a regular down the southend snooker halls with concord team mate gary ewers. SMALL on the other hand only has tuesdays session and one previous thursday night frame under his belt.

the openign exchanges in the frame were niggly and tense. TRENKEL won the toss and chose to break. and it was the stephen lee lookalike that came out the blocks fast. SMALL playing his safety game left TRENKEL only long pots but the big man was sinking quite a few.

he swooped to a near 20 point lead but missed a crucial pink that was ever so costly.

SMALL dug deep and was potting the odd ball to keep in touch with TRENKEL. SMALL actually having a 100% pot ratio with 5 pots out of 5 attempted.

TRENKEL began to feel the pressure and started rushing simple pots and often finding the jaws.

SMALL capitalised on this.

as the game moved into the colours SMALLS patient game seemed to be paying off. SMALL seemed a different prospect today as not only was his safety game a tactical masterstroke and his mind games paying off but suddenly he found some rhythm at the table and was stoking balls in stephen hendry-esque.

the game turned on its head when SMALL potted the difficult blue and trenkel fouled on a straight forward pink. SMALL WAS 11 AHEAD WITH 13 ON THE TABLE.

the players restricted eachother to long pot attempts. TRENKEL attacking to get back into this frame but SMALL remaining patient and waiting for his chance.

TRENKELS face was one of dispelief. how had a comfortable 20 point lead switch to an 11 point reverse.

the big man was nervous but got a chance on the pink after a rare pot attempt by SMALL left him a chance. he sunk the pink and we now faced a BLACK BALL SHOWDOWN

after some nervous exchanges and a record crowd of 6 watching the battle IT WAS SMALL THAT PREVAILED AND SUNK A DIFFICULT BLACK UNDER PRESSURE. TRENKEL HAD RATTLED TO JAWS AND LEFT THE BLACK SEEMINGLY SAFE AGAINST THE CUSHION. SMALL STROLLED UP AND ROLLED THE BALL HOME.

this sparked celebrations from SMALL that displayed how tense an affair this had been. one again SMALL defeated the bemused TRENKEL to retain his crown.

ALL THIS WAS MADE SWEETER BY TRENKELS PUBLIC COMMENTS IN THE BUILD UP TO THE GAME

TAKEN FROM CONCORD FORUM

Originally Posted By: onebreast
I will wipe that smug grin off your face on Thursday Larusso !!

Im gonna smash you by 20+ points and then eat some "out of date" peanuts !

TAKEN FROM PERSONAL EMAILS BETWEEN DAN TRENKEL AND ROB SMALL

right [****!!****] it you little chimp boy im gonna play you first and smash you up

i wouldnt expect to hear from "onebreast" today as ive heard he has crawled under a rock with shame.

SMALL 2 TRENKEL 0

JP may i be the first to say you are a jumped up little cu nt who no one actualy likes. this is the concord forum hence the interest concord related people may have. now jog on back to nursery you fu cking NOVICE.

grin BITE

JP = SIDS SON

pair of them wouldnt know banter if it slapped them in the face with its huge milky co ck

JP ive only ever fingered my mum so no chance she is the mother

take a look in the mirror son, there is a huge nipple on your forehead! you are a TIT!

JP you are no challenge for me you are a cretin on the banter world. BANTER is a word too freely used these days. every tom, dick (JP) or harry thinks they have banter all of a sudden.

people like you give banter a bad name.

im off to lunch now so wont be around for a bit. im going to bye a jam donut that resembles your mums gash then bite it making the jam squirt in my mouth like your mums ransid pussy juice.

ive just sat here p1ssing myself lauging about this banter between smallsy and jp . love it .

I am in so much disarray after losing that i have had to take a day off work to recover from it . Im absolutely cut up and my snooker career is in the gutter . Im gonna have to get back on the practice tables, i feel im suffering from cueitis