Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Nathan Simpson

I remember the 9-1 defeat down at The Rec!

A peach of a fee kick by Simon Martin on about 85 minutes but hopes of a magnificent come-back were dashed when Freddie Eastwood scored Grays' ninth a couple of minutes later, as I recall.

Steve castle's first match upon his appointment as Manager if I remember rightly.

I've just seen your post-script thingy Laz.

According to a statto chum of mine, Saturday's victory at Dorchster took Steve Castle up to a better points per game (Conference South, only) average than Gap Year, but still below Mr Angry. He may have slipped behind The Schoolboy after last night's defeat, mind.

Still, if we avoid relegation, it doesn't matter who is at the helm or scoring the goals.

Bring on the Maidenhead.

I'd like to see a calculation that includes budget in the equation. I may be wrong, and I probably am, but we seem to have gained a decent few players in the last week or so. I'm guessing that Paul Hakim is being paid more than, say, Stevenson.

I don't doubt it, Laz.

By the way, I see that Danny "the nicest man in football" Hunter has sacked Steve Cook. Could you see Steve teaming up with his old mate Steve Castle at the Fortress?

Talking of The Woood, I noticed that Leon 'work-rate' Archer was re-signed by Cookie a few days ago. Perhaps he moved back to South Hertfrodshire from North Essex, eh? These footballers. I wonder if Fatboy Harding re-couped the couple of boxes of programmes he paid for t'lad. Good business, that.