Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Johnno!

Gussy

Thought the game was very even. Certain Ash players went to sleep at crucial times which gifted you goals. Not that your goals were scrappy or anything cos the 2nd was a great cross and a great header, but we were poor down our left which really allowed you to score 2 of the goals and lets be honest - you should have gone 4-1 up courtesy of a mistake at the back.

The penalty seemed a little harsh and before we knew it we were 2-0 down.

And to round our night off - we scored in the 89th minute to make it 3-3 only for the lino to welcome himself to the game, decided to give a foul throw against us which disallowed the goal. Just not our night.

When you come on you looked sharp but as i said - missing a yard of pace mate. smirk

Would have bought you a brandy in the bar, but after our lengthy discussion in the team changing room you had scarpered.

Spot on Johnno, don't believe i've ever said that before smile

You should have a go at your player his foot was on the pitch when he took the throw and it cost you.

I shot off sharpish (shock) so till we meet again JJ

Did you see Krooner with his clipboard assessing away?

It was our centre forward who took a quick throw. He said as he got to the line to launch the ball he got cramp in his calf, hence why the foot come up and stepped over the line.

I didnt see Krooner as i've still to meet the masked villian.

It will be interesting to hear what he has to say about the throw. What are the rules regarding feet on the pitch during a throw?? I may have heard wrong but as long as your heel is touching the line its ok...

Till we meet again then Gussy......

If you speak to Teffers he could sort you out a transfer form ready for you to play us on Saturday!!

ha ha ha i saw the ball over the top and i thought sod that cus i was blowing being that it was 1st game for a while, then i saw it was JJ running the ball back ... then i thought nah i got to chase this down now and almost got there after giving him a 5-10 yard head start wink

Both feet have to be touching the line JJ. His one foot was about a yard over the line. Good Call by the AR. Not that you liked it. How does it go. "89 minutes lino and now you decide to join the game". Me and Gussy had a little giggle at that.

Originally Posted By: Krooner
Both feet have to be touching the line JJ. His one foot was about a yard over the line. Good Call by the AR. Not that you liked it. How does it go. "89 minutes lino and now you decide to join the game". Me and Gussy had a little giggle at that.

grin we both looked at eachother and thought here we go doh

Originally Posted By: Gussy

So you were both near the burger-bar then, Gus ??????

bolt

yes it went something like that....

he gave the throw the wrong way in the 1st place and then made up for it with that decision.

My actual words were " It's the 89th minute lino - welcome to the game". Referee wouldnt let me talk to him after the game - but i did have the decency to shake his hand and say thank you..

If i was assessing the ref he would have got 8 out of 10. The kenting lino would have got 1 out of 10 as that was the point he cost us for his contribution to the match!! wink

Originally Posted By: Big J R

bolt

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Originally Posted By: Big J R

bolt

You need to pop down to a burger joint JR to help you with your munching issues wink

Originally Posted By: Roland
gussy any thoughts on who scored for greenford

Froudy good pen sent the keeper the wrong way - and a good finish for the header on chances he should of had four goals!

The capt luc kenny makes good runs from midfield and got on the end of a cross come shot!

So yeah two good players!