Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

drug dens, broadbands and three points...

Uncle Urchin

I shall deal with ludicrous letter published in the romfordfc recorder in a new thread as its about high time the 50 grand scandal was outed... devil

had no broadband for a few days as nette and I have moved to the orkneys to get away from all the essex rif raf...nice and peaceful up here... arschkalt

tough old game today and a good committed performance from the lads against a hendon side in a poor run but just about to come out of it in my opinion...thought hendon played well today and probably deserved something from the game but so have we in many a game this season with fck all to show for it... so tough luck to them and well done to our lot...gritty well deserved three points and a great volley from jamie richards...top class....

keep on rocking lads... applause

hmm, 1-0 at half time and I thought that there would be more goals and a toss up between who would take the points.

An excellent second half, with the urchins in full flow attack, but frustrated by luck, pace and position.

A pretty physical game with a few niggles here and there, but a ref who should remain in the ESL, but thankfully today the result went our way.

Hard to say who was my MOM, as there were a few.

roll on Tuesday.