Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday Results

That's a shame you not making it, me and BJR and a 3rd as yet un-named bigshock forumite were looking round wondering who you might be.

I am nearing fitness but thankfullysmile will struggle to get into the team as our new keeper has played well in the last couple of games.

We are at home this Saturday and again on Tuesday if your lift can make it, alternatively do you know how to use public transport wink

Originally Posted By: Rattled07
I think he could be close friends with this A.N.Other, 3rd person, you mentioned earlier in the thread.

If I'm correct, he truly resembles Javier Bardem (god bless my shares in google!!)

Sorry Gusset, you know the cattle transport losers usewink

Javier Bardem (quick google)are yes wink
javier-bardem-in-no-country-for-old-men.

Originally Posted By: Teflon
That's a shame you not making it, me and BJR and a 3rd as yet un-named bigshock forumite were looking round wondering who you might be.

I am nearing fitness but thankfullysmile will struggle to get into the team as our new keeper has played well in the last couple of games.

We are at home this Saturday and again on Tuesday if your lift can make it, alternatively do you know how to use public transport wink

I'll try to get down this week then. If i remember rightly you guys serve up the best Cheeseburgers in the CCL (angling for a Krooner responce).
Unfortunately Rigadon is otherwise engaged however if I do get down I'll look forward to meeting my internet muckers, Fester, Javier, BJR,and Gussy. Will you be thereas well TSF?
chestram2