Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday Results

Bookham 1-3 Cobham

Chertsey Town 2-3 Camberley Town

Chessington & Hook 1-1 Epsom & Ewell

Frimley Green 1-0 Staines lammas

Neasden Foundation 2-1 Worcester Park

Very disapointed to lose last night, 1st 35 mins we played very well, creating but not taking the chances Left winger nearly broke the cross-bar with one strike and then we get caught on the break 1-nil to Cobham, our player then gets sent off for second booking for dissent minutes after his 1st for a foul and before half-time.angry

Cobham get second on the hour mark and we pull one back on 70 mins, still creating chances (oh for a goal poacher) and conceed a 3rd with just over 5 to go searching for an equaliser.

Cobham have improved as a team recently (plenty of new signings) and are pacy down the flanks with a couple of decent strikers but I felt we should have beaten them IF we had taken the early chances.

Impressed with our new signing smile

Big win for Cobham last night then Teffs.

Sorry I didn't make it, but the lure of my warm sofa and the CL game was too much!

I know we have made a few new signings and and we they have started to improve so fingers crossed! Hopefully the manager finally decided to go with 2 up top last night then, rather than persisiting with 1?!?!

Hi Jurgs, yes big win for you guys last night, generally played 4-5-1 but the wide boys worked hard and made it 4-4-3 when attacking.

Shame you could not make it lazy kent wink

Dont know if John Crow made it either as he did not make himself know.confused

Meadowbank certainly was a tad nippy by the end of the game.

The lino on the club-house side kept walking onto the pitch in the second half and stamping his heel to check safety.

Teffers report certainly sums the game up pretty well.

Wasn't exactly a record breaking gate last night. Probably because of the frost.

LIGHTWEIGHTS !!

(New signing ? Hmmmmmmmm !!)

Originally Posted By: Chris Clapham

They play Bedfont Green in semis while Farnham play Merstham.

Yeah, it was a fairly comfortable win for Merstham last night. I heard a rumour that Crescent were playing with ringers last night but I only heard that second hand so no idea if true. smile

(1st post - hello everyone!)

Originally Posted By: Rattled07
And what a first post it is! Nothing like settling yourself in easily.... RINGERS?!!

haha, sorry didn't mean to start with something controversial. For all I know this was the team that turns up week in week out for CR but they did look better than I thought a team 16th in Div 1 would do. smile Good luck to them though - they were a good bunch of lads.

Originally Posted By: Teflon
Hi Jurgs, yes big win for you guys last night, generally played 4-5-1 but the wide boys worked hard and made it 4-4-3 when attacking.

Shame you could not make it lazy kent wink

Dont know if John Crow made it either as he did not make himself know.confused

Sorry Teffers, Rigadon let me down with the lift so I ended up in the pub watching Champions league.
Will try to get a Bookham game in shortly though.
Will you be back in goal this week, surely you must be if fit. biglaugh