Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The 61 FC (Luton) On Sky Sports News

The 61 FC (Luton) were featured on Sky Sports News regarding grassroots funding.

Anyone else seen the clip?

Bedforsshire FA response is below;

http://www.bedfordshirefa.com/News/2008/02/BedsFAStatementInResponseToSkySportsTelevisionReport.htm

FA response is below;

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/NewsFromTheFA/Postings/2008/02/FAStatement_GrassrootsDevelopment.htm

AWK - Changing the subject although still The 61 FC related, sorry to rain on your parade but your Reserves took a hiding recently didn't they:

http://www.royston-crow.co.uk/content/crow/sport/story.aspx?brand=ROYWestOnline&category=SportFootball&tBrand=herts24&tCategory=sportroynew&itemid=WEED19%20Feb%202008%2017%3A01%3A52%3A853

F/ck me!!!! Its only the third post of the thread and Rhodes has already managed to hijack it and change the subject completely!!

Some good coverage for The 61FC AWK, well done!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
AWK - Changing the subject although still The 61 FC related, sorry to rain on your parade but your Reserves took a hiding recently didn't they:

http://www.royston-crow.co.uk/content/crow/sport/story.aspx?brand=ROYWestOnline&category=SportFootball&tBrand=herts24&tCategory=sportroynew&itemid=WEED19%20Feb%202008%2017%3A01%3A52%3A853

You are what is known as pernicious but lamentable

Cheers Jonno, its something that Richard has been going on about for ages-never expected him to get on Sky Sports about it though!! Interesting reading Peter Browns comment on behalf of the Beds FA that petethegreek posted, I'm sure Richard will give him an earful for that!

I will have to find out how it all came about, Richard said that Sky Sports turned up at 61 and followed him about all day but there must be more to it.

Rhodes, as it happens I work with with someone who was an official for the Royston Reserve match, and I told him before hand that it was going to be a hammering! He did say it was 2-0 after just 2 minutes 45 seconds though unlike the report which says 10 minutes. By all accounts we can count ourselves lucky it wasn't a lot more!

Originally Posted By: AWK
Richard just phoned me to say he was on, here is the clip on sky sports web site:

http://www.skysports.com/video/0,20285,12602_3176408,00.html

He sells 61's ground very well I feel grin

HE LIED... There’s nothing wrong with the away showers...

The chap gets a big thumbs up from Willo the Cat. Lets hope the miserable people at the FA don’t take any action apart from distributing the cash.

applause applause applause applause applause applause

Now for the other 5.9M of Capell’s cash, Willo would like his own sauna to be installed in Coptall. Rhodesy get on to the BBC quick.

Originally Posted By: AWK
Interesting reading Peter Browns comment on behalf of the Beds FA that petethegreek posted, I'm sure Richard will give him an earful for that!

I met Peter Brown in the Arlesey boardroom earlier this season at the Bedfordshire Premier Cup Final. He seemed a bit of a self-centred brown-noser then and has pretty much confirmed it now.

I loved bit with the training in the car park with Met Police cones and a ball with the half the covering hanging off!!

Originally Posted By: Football Man
He seemed a bit of a self-centred brown-noser then and has pretty much confirmed it now

That's a perfect description of someone else I know!

You really have got issues haven't you, I won't deny I find you a bit strange but I didn't have you down as a racist

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
You really have got issues haven't you, I won't deny I find you a bit strange but I didn't have you down as a racist

A racist, why? Simply because he typed the name of a convicted murderer? I think you have lived in the shadow of a flawed and slanted socio-political correct closed shop for too long. Break free Rhodes, have an opinion that is your own and not formed around the false admiration of social agitators and blinkered ego builders.

Originally Posted By: Wader
A racist, why? Simply because he typed the name of a convicted murderer?

Who just so happens to be black, why didn't he type in Kenneth Noye then for example who's murder of an innocent man on the M25 was far worse than Silcot's.

You yourself brought Silcot into the argument with some kind of threat against FootballMan. His colour is irrelevent as well you know. He is a convicted murderer that you appear to defend and admire. That is just cause in my book for anyone to question your attitude and to have a go back.

The sycophantic potty local committees that you hob nob on have clearly swayed your otherwise intelligent mind into a goo of indifference to reality.

I suppose silcott has got a brown nose so perhaps hordes can be forgiven for making the apparent racist connection in his post above.

Perhaps you would all cut rhodes a similar amount of slack next time he mentions that there are a lot of cafes bars and restaurants on the Tottenham high road which cater for particular nationalities, and immigrants from those nations tend to stay together in their own particular ones.

Rhodes thinks Greeks tend to look after number 1,and brits have a stiff upper lip mentality , Hordes has noticed silcott has a brown nose and I think all Arsenal fans are just wrong.