Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Reading Town FC

Hi to all,

I am the Reading Town Barmy Army drummer who is always down at Scours Lane chanting his guts out 4 da team shocked. Reading Town were on a 5 unbeaten run but that came 2 an end 2day when the Town were beaten 1-0 away to Colliers Wood United. I have a website what is www.readingtownfc.tk what is fansite and is not the official website. Come on the Town and lets stay away from the drop zone. Red Army

I have been supporting the Town 4 da last year and half now. Its great it gives the players a lift and the away team don't like it at all. I would drum 4 Reading FC but the atmosphere is rubbish, there are 2 many glory hunter who only go and c the team when they r playing big clubs or doing well and they still never chant and the prices are 2 hight at the momnent. The West Stand is crap were all the posh gits sit eating crumpets and rolls 4 half time snacks thats not football suppor simply a tea party at a football ground.

Red Army Red Army

Can't say I am a big fan of drums (or bands) in football grounds.

Reading Town played very well yesterday and were worth a draw.

However, Woods only had 12 fit players (our depleted reserves lost to Horley who are bottom) and it was a good rearguard action at times.

I believe Reading's move to Hellenic League is a done deal with Badshot Lea coming to the CCL. excited

Should have at least five "first teamers" back for the Banstead game on Wednesday. Mark Douglas and Tony Hurrell are running the side for now. applause