Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Enough is Enough!!!

ETFCforever

Originally Posted By: Pretty Vacant
The comments about the board from a few people who post are starting to look personal. Is it any co incidence that the majority of these posts are coming from ex board member(s), I believe.

I only write as DonkeyHotTea, Andy as Andyetfc and Derek is ......(Can't immediately remember but not significant). I don't think Southport Towner can even be arsed to come on here these days so I think your theory is pants! Yes I know who some of the angry fans are but I'm not going to name names as I respect their anonymity.

The Board has always had an antagonism to those of us that chat on the web as they cannot control what is said. That is one reason why we like it!

We have had a poor season by Town standards. In my opinion (as a former Board Member) we never needed to have as the writing was on the wall at the end of 2007, but the Board went straight out and reappointed before end of season prize giving.

I could not give a toss about any Board member personally, but if you can't see that the fans have had enough then you aren't very bright which ever one you are.

If all this is meant to be my fault - dream on - I'm just a fan and for the avoidance of doubt that is all I wish to be. But we all have a right to an opinion in what is still for now a free society.

Do you not think that the current problems have their roots in ETFCs first season at this level? For me, we played an ineffective strike force for the whole season and I believe that was the difference between what should have been automatic promotion and the failure in the play offs. It was clear then that the selection of certain players regardless of form or ability was affecting the team.I believe changes to the management should have happened after the end of that season.

It is now clear to most that change must hapen. The question remains: Is the change made now giving an outside chance of a play off place or do we just continue to sink down the table with more poor displays?

Fer the record: I am not a board member and never have been, but I was outside Briggs when the club was effectively formed and have followed the team ever since.

I am not a board member either & dont have a problem with the board at all, never have done, we all have our opinions & at times they may differ but hey thats life, I certainly wouldn't, actually I couldn't do what they do.

However I go to 95% of games every season & this is the only place I know that I can sound off, good & bad, hence the reason I come on here, oh & to wind up whoever I can of course!

My gripe has always been with the management team, tactics, formations, line ups etc, its not personal Ive spoke with JC loads of times & a more amiable person you couldnt wish to meet.

Its not just this season it goes right back to the first couple of seasons, so if there are those who want to come on here making "I believe" comments, then as my old Nan use to say "look before you leap"