Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Enough is Enough!!!

ETFCforever

Time is up for Jim. A shambles today is 1 word u could use and alot more would follow!!!

1. So to begin with another goalkeeping error, just what we need!!!

2. We need rid of the dead wood and start planning for next season,

3. good to see ozie playing, about time!! Why play PC centre half when we have a left winger/forward at right wing back!!!

4. Glen Harvey and Jamie Nay on the bench and not gettin on, both young lads comin through need to play. Glen has been probably our best defender this season and both him and jamie have just been dropped so JIMS players can play,

5. We need a total shake up and its time to prepare for next season, the young players need a good run in the team to build confidence and belief for next season!

As you lot seem to be having Goalkeeping problems why not give Ashley Harris a call ? He left us thursday due to lack of opportunity . I think he could do a good job for you . I believe he has been on your books previously but couldn't get a chance . You appear to have wrote your season off now so why not give him a go . You have nowt to lose now.

For the sake of our club I do hope we see some sort of action very soon, I know we are a minority on here but look how we are all seeing & saying the same things now, can we all be wrong?

We beat Edgware in January & were right in the mix for promotion, its now only mid-February & at best we are mid table mediocrity.

I know I've been critical in the past of tactics, formations, line ups etc but now there is a lack of confidence all over the park & on the bench as well as with the fans, it needs sorting out NOW not later.

Originally Posted By: Jim Cunneen
I don't think the people on here are now in the minority from the people I speak too....

And can Someone please confirm whether Campbell scored a bloody og!

Jim. The minority on here are singled out as trouble makers because they voice their opinions. Others will say, come to an EGM and say what you want. However, it's the majority on the terraces who are getting fed up with poor performances. Surely people in power realise this as they stand on the same terraces and can hear what's going on!

Originally Posted By: BladeRunner
As you lot seem to be having Goalkeeping problems why not give Ashley Harris a call ? He left us thursday due to lack of opportunity . I think he could do a good job for you . I believe he has been on your books previously but couldn't get a chance . You appear to have wrote your season off now so why not give him a go . You have nowt to lose now.

The reason he didn't play much was because wasn't good enough.We certainly don't want players who are surplus to requirments in Step5 teams,thank you.The time remaining in the season should be used not only to bring in players capable of winning a champoinship at Step4 level,but who would be good enough for the Ryman Prem the season after.

Someone please tell me that the board are going to do something now!?

I don't expect them to sack Jim. I expect them to invite a faithful servant of the club to resign. Of course, they have to ensure there is at least a temporary replacement in the wings.

Originally Posted By: lovely stuff

The reason he didn't play much was because wasn't good enough.We certainly don't want players who are surplus to requirments in Step5 teams,thank you.The time remaining in the season should be used not only to bring in players capable of winning a champoinship at Step4 level,but who would be good enough for the Ryman Prem the season after.
Ashley never got much of a chance as Jims favorite's always got the nod ahead of him. I'm not taking the piss he is a good keeper .He got the same treatment with us ,Steve Wright has played well and thats why Ashley never got much of a chance .You could do a lot worse than him.

To be fair ,Ashley is a great lad and can be a good keeper,but he isn't consistant enough.All the keepers we have brought in since Chopper have been very similar to Ashley (ie..Good potential but not 100% relaible).One of our last keepers Andre Foster was almost identical to Ashley,both in stance and strenghs and weaknesses.The only two keepers that Town fans have felt any confidence in are Andy Hall and Jerome John.That is the sort of 'finished article' keeper we now need to be looking for.Not another unrelaible keeper albiet with good potential.

If you want a keeper who is the finished article then you need to pay finished article wages.

I think it would be better to get a goalkeeping trainer in to help bring the keepers we have along. We can also then let the trainer look at the keepers in training and matches to see if he's any good before we put him in to games like Dartford, for no reason.

Originally Posted By: lovely stuff

Ok, So where's all the ££££ for that to happen going to appear from? I know some Leprechaun's..?