Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Premier Division Title Race

I've come to the conclusion, based on the information below, that the only significant change will be that Harefield United will elevate themselves into the top four! Chalfont will win the league by a whisker from SYCOB, with Harefield possibly third.

premier_finish.gif

Is anyone outside the Club's involved really interested, be honest

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Prick

Originally Posted By: Jonno
Prick

Jonno - Why do you say that, lets take the top four teams then:

Chalfont St Peter - No personality, even their name sends you to sleep.
Biggleswade Town - Too big for their boots this season and Wader tends not to do them any favours at times.
Beaconsfield SYCOB - Similar to Chalfont St Peter and simply a yo yo Club between Step 4 and Step 5
Brimsdown Rovers - The most popular of the four but that's not saying a lot and people outside the Club still associate them with the unpopular Gordon Boateng regime.

Point is, Rhodes that we have to read endless stuff about the Division 1 title race, and no-one has said "who cares" to you about that. The Premier Division is one of the closest for years and will probably go down to the wire. You may not be interested, as neither of "your" clubs are in the Premier Division, but the majority of users of this forum (including those who view but don't post) ARE interested in reading about the Premier Division.

Why are you so offensive on here? You apparently do not behave like this in real life.

Originally Posted By: Horace
Why are you so offensive on here? You apparently do not behave like this in real life

Now I know why my ears were on fire a couple of weeks back when Hertford Town played Biggleswade Town. No offence intended, and I'm sorry if I've given that impression, but my point is simply that 'the big four' don't do themselves any favours. It would add spice to the Premier Division title race if representatives of Chalfont St Peter, Beaconsfield and Brimsdown were to come on here to join Wader and act as 'a voice' for their Club's but they seem totally disinterested in doing so.

but my point is simply that 'the big four' don't do themselves any favours. It would add spice to the Premier Division title race if representatives of Chalfont St Peter, Beaconsfield and Brimsdown were to come on here to join Wader and act as 'a voice' for their Club's but they seem totally disinterested in doing so.

Why should they? And their absence from the banter on here does not mean that I can't post what I did without abuse from you!

Originally Posted By: Horace
And their absence from the banter on here does not mean that I can't post what I did without abuse from you!

Horace - I don't see why someone from Chalfont St Peter, Harefield United, Beaconsfield SYCOB and Brimsdown Rovers can't come on here and banter with the rest of us, I know Brimsdown Rovers post very occasionally and only when something controversial effects them, such as Gordon Boateng defecting to Harlow Town, but what do they really offer at the end of the day considering their high profile in the SSML.

rhodes I beleive someone from Harefield came on last year and you took exception to what he said (probably because like many others he didn't agree totally with what you said). People from those clubs do read this website but they choose not to use something that you seem to regard as your own personal fiefdom.

Lato - Welcome back, you've been missed.

Can I just say that it was Browndog who came on from Harefield United around this time last year however he was extremely abusive to Gavin and I took exception to that as I'm sure everyone else did.

What did you think of the Oscars last week by the way.

Teh Oscars - Daniel Day Lewis was always going to win and its a stunning performance.

I agree No Country for Old Men is a better film that There Will be Blood although both are great pictures. Glad Javier Bardem won an Oscar as his performance in NCFOM is awesome. However I think The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford was somewhat overlooked and in my opinion had better Cinematography than either of the other two. I haven't seen Atonement or Elizabeth so can't comment on them.