Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who is going to Boreham Wood?

Originally Posted By: Joseba
Nice Food, Best looking barmaids in Hertsodshire, Plenty of room in the ground and the home of Arsenal Ladies FC.

Well 3 out of 4 ain't bad. Good day out you should make the effort and go even just to see Borgie give it one.

knowing georgie as I do he will be desperate to put one on us and will whip this new lot of his into a frenzy....he's a dangerous oppo in the right frame of mind and he'll be looking forward to this one thats for sure....

tough game manana and the fans are important joseybaby as you well know....distract george and his team gets distracted...

is that blonde with the huge bazzonkas still behind the bar... devil

Well sadly I am in dissposed this weekend. I enjoyed the game last time, they played some good football and I think they are a real play off threat if they can stick a good run together. They beat the wombles recently unless I'm mistaken.

Good luck to the lads and give 'em what for. A big result for us tomorrow could put us ever closer those play offs.