Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who is going to Boreham Wood?

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
cheers matey!!!
can't stand borehamwood anyway,its a sh1thole

err sorry mate its not...its a very decent clean and tidy ground as it goes...

and of course a little matter of coming up against our georgie since he left us....

I am most surprised that our guys haven't taken a fancy to this game as its important thats for sure... frown

i simply can't afford it as i was supsended from work monday and only went back today,the ground and bar are nice but the town is a hole and full of scummy gooners!!!

Don't know why some of our more affluent fans are not going,probably because theres no coach!!!

Knew i shouldn't of picked up my phone when you rang me monday lol!!,or at least i shouldn't of drove into my yard while on it,silly boy!

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
i simply can't afford it as i was supsended from work monday and only went back today,the ground and bar are nice but the town is a hole and full of scummy gooners!!!
Don't know why some of our more affluent fans are not going,probably because theres no coach!!!
Knew i shouldn't of picked up my phone when you rang me monday lol!!,or at least i shouldn't of drove into my yard while on it,silly boy!

right so its all my fault...grin

I've sent you a PM...

no,its their fault,when you rang i was just parked up waiting to go in the yard and off the road,the manager there is an idiot but leaves next friday so until then they are sticking me on the van,which is actually better because i finish at lunchtime,fecking idiots!!!!!!!!!!

Unc's can you tell them off for me cos they turned the footy over to watch rugby when i was there! shocked I sulked and sat in the limo until kick off after that frown

P.S 5 and a quarter hours until safety. Single, lacey topped stockinged females on a proposal rampage until then... wink