Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Biggleswade's looks very nice but there's not much in the way of actual information that a supporter might want (unless I'm just being blind).

For example, after Cockfosters played Hertford, I went to the website the next day, read a comprehensive report and looked at some nicely taken photos.

Looked at Biggleswade's after our game on Weds and there's a couple of sentences about it and no pics. Even our site had more than that.

And I know it's a bit sad, but if I wanted to go back and look at the report (and pics) from our game versus Hertford back in August, it's available and easy to find on Hertford's site.

I'm not slagging off Biggleswade's, just maybe as well as the flashy stuff it might benefit from having a bit more content?

Having said that, it may all be there and I'm just not able to find it!

Thanks for the support, Reds76. I've gone off GregDyke big time!

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke

In comparison Hertford Town's seems as though it's from the last century....bigshock

It's content that counts though, it's up to date, and how many other websites of clubs at this level contain results for the last 50+ years?

As to the rest of the current top 6, SYCOB's is up to date and easy to navigate around, Tring ditto. Chalfont don't appear to have one, Brimsdown - hardly any of the links work.

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
What a quality website Biggleswade Town have....
Can any SSML team rival this ?

Yes Haringey Borough, Cranfield United's is innovative too or at least the entry process is

Originally Posted By: HTFCew

One site where music is used well is in the player profiles on the New Bradwell St Peter site

I never actually got that far on their site as it was only the Forum I was interested in and now I am unfairly banned I will presumably never get to find out

We miss our trips to Dorking (apart from the M25 bit)

Wasn't that near to where Kenneth Noye carried out that dispicable murder of an innocent motorist who I believe accidentally cut him up

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
We miss our trips to Dorking (apart from the M25 bit)

Wasn't that near to where Kenneth Noye carried out that dispicable murder of an innocent motorist who I believe accidentally cut him up

No Rhodes, you are about 10 junctions out....I think you will find that incident happenned near Swanley in KENT !!!!

I did say near and ten junctions is near enough in my book, thanks anyway