Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who do you think will get relegated?

I put an up to date article in our last 2 home programmes re this very subject.

Currently, my gut feeling is that only 1 team will go down and only if Hartley Wintney are ready to promote.

The league are fully aware of the situation at RPVFC and, in my opinion, they should encourage them to remain ahead of their proposed new ground.

I would add thet RPV are not the only club with "issues"!!!

I agree with the frustration felt by clubs re end of season promotion/relegation but that is the way the pyramid works.

i feel one reason that the rules are strict on entry to the CCL prem and that level is so that these leagues can provide enough teams to promote to the next step.

promotion relegation is essential to the season to stop it being a season of friendlies with a cup at the end. I suppose thats also why rules will be stricter for div 1 soon and why theres a new league coming.