Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who do you think will get relegated?

YAWN !!!

Personally, I don't care. My allegiance is to my home club.

I don't, like some people, switch clubs to gain kudos or make myself bigger. I was born in 1947 and moved to Dorking in 1958 after my fathers death. I adore the town and I adore the people, (shame about certain legislative bodies though).

For all you team jumpers, I was at Meadowbank from 12:15 this afternoon, for ANOTHER team to see what could be done to save tonights game. soaked - yes ! But that's my commitment, unlike many other people.

Whilst we are on the subject of team-jumpers - What's happened to the invincible Wanderers over the last couple of week ?

D. Burt - I await your comments with anticipation, or are you out and about campaigning ??

we all know higher clubs throw money at the team , when all they need to do is put a bit into the facilities ,

good facilities = attracting good players ,

bjr you my mate are what every club needs , good decent volunteers to do things , not btk who turn up play and then piss off , leaving behind the clearing up

Originally Posted By: Big J R
I was at Meadowbank from 12:15 this afternoon, for ANOTHER team to see what could be done to save tonights game. soaked - yes ! But that's my commitment, unlike many other people.

Big JR is a team jumper! grin bolt

Originally Posted By: Guvnor No1
I'll say Raynes park will finish 2nd from bottom, there's 4 teams there , raynes park,cobham,sandhurst and Bedfont, Bedfont im sure will pull clear players are slowly but surly coming back from injury, saturday will be a test against sandhurst MASSIVE GAME, im led to believe Cobham are a very young team so that wont help in the run in, and raynes park didnt impress me watching them against Bedfont although they did beat bedfont.

Fredian slip Guv? grin

What have you done with Mick T?

no reason why dorking fc need to disappear entirely, even if they lose the court case. If they do get relegated there are a number of groundshares they could take up.

and bjr Ive abided by the forums owners request re Dorking, and Im very surprised you and the club think its wise to comment on named councillors in general and on here in particular.

and if anyone is still reading I doubt there will be any relegations.

I doubt div 1 will finish all its games.

all together now " bl00dy council" zzzz

Originally Posted By: nut250
we all know higher clubs throw money at the team , when all they need to do is put a bit into the facilities ,
good facilities = attracting good players ,

bjr you my mate are what every club needs , good decent volunteers to do things , not btk who turn up play and then piss off , leaving behind the clearing up

For once I have to agree with someone from Staines Lammas. Burnham in the Southern League used to struggle to attract players and then the new pitch goes in followed by the new stand/clubhouse a couple of years later and with the same budget attracting better class players and had their best ever season last year.

Early days yet, but Bracknell Town pulled out of the bottom two last night for the first time this season! If you look at the bottom four from BGB, and should they go down, Bracknell would probably go into CoCo, Slough into the Spartan, Andover and Newport into the Wessex. From the Ryman I guess Molesey would go CoCo, Horsham YMCA could CoCo but would expect Sussex League. In the unlikely event that Whitstable or Eastbourne get dragged into it, Kent and Sussex respectively

Big win for Bracknell last night. I agree with what Paolo says. I cannot understand clubs in the Premier Division who pay a decent sum of money to players but have a ground that has no chance of getting the grading. It just doesnt make sense. Merstham did everything right. Built their ground up to a good level before concentrating on the team and fair play to the them when they take their deserved place in Ryman next season.

I think the key is that the ground and the team develope at a similar rate.Merstham is a good example, both on and off the field over the last three or four years.Active committee members,lots of people willing to help as opposed to other clubs where two or three people do ninety percent of the work.

Originally Posted By: Green_Fingers
Originally Posted By: Amber Rebel
have hartley got floodlights then

Yep - they've had them for years - it's the 100 seater stand they're missing - believed to be on order

I'm told they may have trouble getting them in situ and safety checked by March 31st.

Anyone know ?

you look at the grounds around the CoCo that have seating and the seats are hardly used because people prefer to stand at non league grounds. Those with larger followings tend to camp behind the goal and then change ends to also see the end that their team are attacking. The FA are making teams waste money on something that won't be used. Yes have seats, but reduce the amount required for each step.

Originally Posted By: Gussy
Originally Posted By: thespursfan
didnt the bloke who told you that know then?

obviously not bigshock

Touche mon Gusset !