Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who do you think will get relegated?

Never been away.

Must say you lot have all been very kind to each other over the last few months on this site.

RPV just can't get a new lease on their ground and what I have been told is that they might not even been there next season, would be a shame.

But that Gussy fellow seems a right idiot!

To be honest i think the better question is what does everyone think will ACTUALLY happen at the end of the season.

Will Dorking get a reprieve?

Will the league have something to say about Dorkings current situation?

Whats happening with RPV?

If Hartley are the only side that can come up how far can they finish down the table and still get promotion?

Over to the rest of you, any comments or other thoughts on what will happen?

Only if you finish in the top 3 can you get promoted I believe. Possibly that either Hartley or Westfield. Not sure on either clubs current situation. We need clubs to be able to come up otherwise it makes a mockery of it all. Obviously cant comment on Dorking or RPV off the pitch cos I know feck all about it. I think Dorking will finish bottom but I reckon that RPV may sneak out of the bottom 2.

Originally Posted By: Park Boy
Never been away.

Must say you lot have all been very kind to each other over the last few months on this site.

RPV just can't get a new lease on their ground and what I have been told is that they might not even been there next season, would be a shame.

But that Gussy fellow seems a right idiot!

Love you too park boy grinarse

For what it is worth I feel that clubs that already have lights shuold be given a years grace to get the rest of the work done so that they can go up and if they do not then they get relegated again. Why would a chairman, for example, pay a lot of moeny to get a stand in if there is no guarantee they will get promoted as the work has to be done by 31st March. Hopefully clubs like Hanworth Villa and Staines Lammas can get lights in the next year or so otherwise you can see them just disappearing because they cannot go up and it would be a shame for them not to have a go in the Premier Division.

Kroons i agree to a certain extent but surely if these clubs are ambitious then ground improvements would be high on their agenda. I can't understand when clubs throw money at a playing budget when at the end of the day they know they can't get promoted. Now before anyone jumps down my throat thinking i'm having pop at any particular club its just a comment based on previous experience of different leagues that i've been involved in.

There is that paolo. But having a deadline as 31st March is mad. If a club doesnt have a budget and are nearish to the promotion places does the chairman try and find the money for a stand only for the club not to get in a promotion place. The fact is if there is a years grace for clubs with lights then they will have to get the work done or get kicked out.

This just moves on to ground grading , i don't think that some of it is realistic for step five. I would rather see decent changing facilities with proper showers than see 100 empty seats when the teams run out. As you say a years grace might be a good idea but i think if clubs don't have the funds to get the work done it makes a mockery of promotion and relegation again.

I'll say Raynes park will finish 2nd from bottom, there's 4 teams there , raynes park,cobham,sandhurst and Bedfont, Bedfont im sure will pull clear players are slowly but surly coming back from injury, saturday will be a test against sandhurst MASSIVE GAME, im led to believe Cobham are a very young team so that wont help in the run in, and raynes park didnt impress me watching them against Bedfont although they did beat bedfont.

paolo dont think any club in div one has a playing budget, well not that i know of ,

on grounds think thats a fair comment from kroons about those with lights having a bit of time to get the rest,

clubs like ours struggle for money every year and rely on volunteers , so would a club build a stand for 100 people when you only get 20/30 through the gate , we have more important things to spend money on, why not just have a covered area do we really need seats,

anyway hopefully we will have our ground up to standard and obviously gain promotion the season after,

most of the squad are staying put im sure a few will move on and im sure we will sign a few , well i know we will