Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MyFC!

Jeff

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: Jeff
You can all debate it here.

but surely jeff...in a free democratic society we can actually debate it anywhere...

or do moonie rules now apply to this last bastion of free speech ...

devil bolt

I agree with you totally Unc. I'm just bored to tears of reading stuff about MyFC on nearly every bl00dy post.

Do you not think it is easier all round to keep the Will/MyFC bashing confined to one area? I'n neither pro nor anti MyFC. I just want what is best for the Fleet. All this sniping and accusing is doing no-one any good.

Far better it is out in the open Jeff..........Seems you can't argue it on the Myfc site..........So much for the "Transparency" they preached.

We have moderators here that should keep threads "on topic", if we aren't capable of doing that. They can move posts(sorry forgot FleetFanatic had quit), to the right places.

You can all debate it here.

but surely jeff...in a free democratic society we can actually debate it anywhere...or do moonie rules now apply to this last bastion of free speech ...
devil bolt

I agree with you totally Unc. I'm just bored to tears of reading stuff about MyFC on nearly every bl00dy post.

Do you not think it is easier all round to keep the Will/MyFC bashing confined to one area? I'n neither pro nor anti MyFC. I just want what is best for the Fleet. All this sniping and accusing is doing no-one any good.

ha ha..my post was a little tongue in cheek and I must say that for the most part I agree with you which is why I have been taking a backseat with my moonie bashing...having exhausted all the concerns that I had I see little point in reiterating them and boring fans to death when in fact most fans don't actually give a sh1te now its all over and done with...the fleeties...like the rest of us...are ultimately footie fans and now...having become debt free and doing well on the field thats all the guys want to do...support the club and bollox to brooks and co...and should my earlier warnings come back to haunt the club/supporters then I shall ever so humbly say I told you fckn so and grin smugly... grin

derryman is a different case....he came on here as a moonie conscript and seemed very subjective and interested in the whole issue from both sides...to be frank I felt he was one of the more enlightened posters from the dark side and indeed asked several pertinent questions which actually needed asking

the fact that he is now banned sets a very worrying precedent and I think its in everyones interests to allow him to use all of the threads (strict footie stuff aside I agree) to make the issues surrounding his ban as public as possible...

just my opinion.. yay

derryman is a different case....he came on here as a moonie conscript and seemed very subjective and interested in the whole issue from both sides...to be frank I felt he was one of the more enlightened posters from the dark side and indeed asked several pertinent questions which actually needed asking

Not entirely right, he did come here as a conscript, but but subjective and looking at it from both sides?/

Originally Posted By: Derryman
How do I get my money back from MyFC and maybe stick it behind the bar instead to give a few true Ebbsfleet supporters a drink ?

I bought into MyFC because I liked the original concept. But I didn't want to step on any other supporters' toes and I certainly didn't want to undermine a manager and his staff. If and when Ebbsfleet are up my way (Lancs) I'll go and see them but that's about it. I'll keep my nose out otherwise. Good luck to you and I hope you spend the new money wisely.

...Not so much

At the end of the day, this place is supposed to be fun. It's supposed to be for Fleet supporters to have a chat and a row about the team we love and it's moving away from that. Now I'm sitting here at home, sick, trawling through posts just to keep an eye on everything because who knows what b0ll0x is gonna be said next?

Originally Posted By: chris blanc

Not entirely right, he did come here as a conscript, but but subjective and looking at it from both sides?/

How do I get my money back from MyFC and maybe stick it behind the bar instead to give a few true Ebbsfleet supporters a drink ?

I bought into MyFC because I liked the original concept. But I didn't want to step on any other supporters' toes and I certainly didn't want to undermine a manager and his staff. If and when Ebbsfleet are up my way (Lancs) I'll go and see them but that's about it. I'll keep my nose out otherwise. Good luck to you and I hope you spend the new money wisely.

...Not so much

At the end of the day, this place is supposed to be fun. It's supposed to be for Fleet supporters to have a chat and a row about the team we love and it's moving away from that. Now I'm sitting here at home, sick, trawling through posts just to keep an eye on everything because who knows what b0ll0x is gonna be said next?

well I wouldn't have thought that many posts over the past 4 months actually needed moderating chris which given the numbers of them is remarkable really (and the graveyeard shows little evidence of posts being removed)...

fun I agree but that was always going to be difficult short term after all the furore...for you guys now to forget the early warning signs and pretend that everything is now fine and dandy worries me a little but I agree..its your club......you will have noticed that I also decided to keep my distance and let the board settle down but as much as I understand your frustration (and I do mean that) these forum issues will interact for a while yet and for bannings to start on myfc forums doesn't bode well...

you laughed at me whilst I was ill with man flu last week.. grin

Of course, you may be right, Dom, but I have the bit firmly between my teeth on this one having been done a severe injustice by Mr Brooks. And if you care to get a copy of Alison O'Connor's excellent book "A Message from Heaven - The Life & Crimes of Father Sean Fortune", Brandon pub. 2000, ISBN 0 86322 270 6, you can read what happens when our Nige has "time on his hands". smile

Of course, you may be right, Dom, but I have the bit firmly between my teeth on this one having been done a severe injustice by Mr Brooks. And if you care to get a copy of Alison O'Connor's excellent book "A Message from Heaven - The Life & Crimes of Father Sean Fortune", Brandon pub. 2000, ISBN 0 86322 270 6, you can read what happens when our Nige has "time on his hands". smile

not sure that has anything to do with the fleet derryman and indeed I am sure that past windmill tiltings on your part have little to do with the nows and whyfors of EFUFC/MyFc....

the power of the press has little interest to me as most of it is lies and bollox anyway....any footie fan 'tatching his colours to the 4th estate is on to a loser for sure.....

just my opinion of course....don't spoil it mate...just concentrate on the facts...

UU, just pointing out that Derrymen are determined wee bollixes when their danders are up. smile

I know and I am on your side...I have said all along its a get rich quick scam for a few priveledged people but all the answers are not forthcoming and won't be...time moves on and the fans get all apathetic and forget the dangers inherent in the concept....its alright today so it must be alright is the rule and trouble makers will quietly disappear and the numbers more frequently massaged as the rules change according to the current failings of the original scheme..

it was tried once before in russia I believe... grin