Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Congratulations Ricci Crace

That is good news, he played well alongside Luke in the Ware game and will be a plus having him back.

Can anyone confirm that Bryan is now playing for Maldon? Noticed on the FA suspensions list that he is listed as playing for them - got to serve his 3 match suspension for the sending off at Wivenhoe. There was a column in the Non League Paper this week where he indicated why he has decided to leave.

What about Jonah, he was absent on Saturday also? Campbell is suspended right?

Originally Posted By: Mini-Smith Towner
That is good news, he played well alongside Luke in the Ware game and will be a plus having him back.

Can anyone confirm that Bryan is now playing for Maldon? Noticed on the FA suspensions list that he is listed as playing for them - got to serve his 3 match suspension for the sending off at Wivenhoe. There was a column in the Non League Paper this week where he indicated why he has decided to leave.

What about Jonah, he was absent on Saturday also? Campbell is suspended right?

There was no news on Tuesday evening about Bryan, other than he had left the Club.
Certainly the FA page notes Bryan down as a Maldon player and the suspension relates to the 23rd Feb when he was sent off v Wivenhoe.

Campbell had a 2 game suspension. - not sure if the game v Wembley counted as the second.

As for Jonesey - where is he ??

Maldon?

What's that all about?

All a bit hush hush wasnt it?

How much did we get for him?

So his last act for us (besides the amateur dramatics of shock at the red card!) was a two footed lunge on a Wivenhoe player!

Legend!!

Dedication, that's what I like to see!

Originally Posted By: Gazza
Maldon?

What's that all about?

So his last act for us (besides the amateur dramatics of shock at the red card!) was a two footed lunge on a Wivenhoe player!

Legend!!

Ooh I say, you are ooh so touchy.
I knew he was one of your favorites.

Originally Posted By: Gazza
Maldon?

What's that all about?

Legend!!

Just wait for the official statement.

Originally Posted By: The Donk
Understandable spelling error I'd have done the same

Good to see you making peace!

Apparently it is now "Dempsy" lets hope there are no more changes otherwise it will end up being another "the artist formerally known as...............................

giggle evil2