Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Do you think it will snow this Saturday?

Possibly on higher ground, (i.e. Box Hill etc), but I doubt it'll settle lower down, if it does snow

Originally Posted By: Big J R
Possibly on higher ground, (i.e. Box Hill etc), but I doubt it'll settle lower down, if it does snow

But all we need is a couple of flakes and Monday's big Derby will be in doubt laugh

Not expecting much in the way of snow, but not really expecting Monday's game at Meadowbank to go ahead either!

Originally Posted By: TRS
Originally Posted By: Big J R

But all we need is a couple of flakes and Monday's big Derby will be in doubt laugh

Not expecting much in the way of snow, but not really expecting Monday's game at Meadowbank to go ahead either!

Monday's big derby is in SW20 IMHO!!!! cheerleader
However, Tooting & Mitcham was postponed this morning!

Originally Posted By: Chris Clapham
Monday's big derby is in SW20 IMHO!!!! cheerleader
However, Tooting & Mitcham was postponed this morning!

Amazed by that, it's not been that wet has it? Anyway, AFCW vs East Thurrock is 3pm today if you want something to do CC cool

Tooting & M vs Chatham - OFF! failed inspection @ 11:45.

Ashford T (Kent) vs Whyteleafe ON after inspection.

Waltham Abbey vs Canvey Is. ON after AM inspection

Originally Posted By: El_Gaffer
Originally Posted By: TRS

Anyway, AFCW vs East Thurrock is 3pm today if you want something to do CC cool

Just got back. Not a great game, was expecting a cricket score after the goal went in on 7 mins.......how wrong i was!

It was a terrible game and showed why we won't be going up via the play-offs this season. East Thurrock have done the double over us and sit (or sat) second bottom. Great winning goal though.

Originally Posted By: El_Gaffer
You know what, my bro and i left with 5 to go and i only realised ET scored 2 goals to win about 2 mins ago when browsing the net!!

If that's your main side then i'd be bit worried about the lottery of the play offs TRS, i wasn't impressed at all.

We don't have a main side El Gaffer, as Brown changes it every week! Just had a glance at our forum and the natives aren't happy! discussion