Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

fansfocus.com renaming

I awake from a troubled nights sleep,and feel compelled to post demanding a change of name to the website.

It is currently misleading, so much so that recently several fans have come on here believing they could post freely about their support for their club.

Luckily this outrageous and despicable behaviour has been quickly stamped upon by the very people these fans idolise, the excellent and hardworking players coaches and officials of the clubs currently in the coco pops.

I remember when I first posted on here it was quickly worked out that I was "just a fan", and I have been quite rightly told to shut up by my betters.

Where could all this lead? The sweeney geekey students at Guildford and the B A D at RTFC on the gate, marking the lines, popping out to Costcutters for teabags?

NO.

NO.

NO.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
I awake from a troubled nights sleep,and feel compelled to post demanding a change of name to the website.

It is currently misleading, so much so that recently several fans have come on here believing they could post freely about their support for their club.

Luckily this outrageous and despicable behaviour has been quickly stamped upon by the very people these fans idolise, the excellent and hardworking players coaches and officials of the clubs currently in the coco pops.

I remember when I first posted on here it was quickly worked out that I was "just a fan", and I have been quite rightly told to shut up by my betters.

Where could all this lead? The sweeney geekey students at Guildford and the B A D at RTFC on the gate, marking the lines, popping out to Costcutters for teabags?

NO.
NO.
NO.

What have I done wrong. Only try and get people views about issues.

I see what your saying TSF, If it's in regard to my post it is quite simple, all clubs at this level need helpers / volunteers, people are quite happy to come on here or on their club forums and complain about their team and offer nothing in return. Ok that's their right but if they only did one job it is one less for someone else, may be the bloke on the gate who also does the tea bar, may be the secretary who also makes the drinks, offer to collect the balls when they are out of the ground not every job is case of taking on a huge workload.

I know your reply but I am generalising so lets not go down that route wink

I have not complained about any Bookham fanswink I know all 4 personally smile

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
its not about your post alone, teffers.

RTFC and sweeney havent come on here moaning about anything, they seem to be genuine supporters who prefer this level to prem and watching on tele.

I know the sweeney do help out, and probably B A D will do too.

But whats happened on here : they've got slaughtered.

Me and the the Barmy Army have helped out in the past by puting seat numbers on the seats last season ready for this season. Also some of them give the drinks to the the players and officals at Scours Lane. Also done a bit of fundraising at the Holybrook Festival in Calcot to try and get more people watching the Town. Also did flyers around my local area trying to get more fans going.

Blimey if we all packed up and left when slated none of us would be here. Christ someone has even started on me on a completely seperate forum smile

Any RTFC BAD hope you say hello if I happen to pop into Scours Lane smile

Originally Posted By: Lightning McQueen
Originally Posted By: Krooner
Any RTFC BAD hope you say hello if I happen to pop into Scours Lane smile

You won't miss him Army Bummer he's a chunky official that can't keep up with play and gets the odd decision in 10 right. wink

What 9 ?

8 more than you then eh Queenie smile

right. krooner, assuming you have correctly used "an" above I begin with a vowel.I hope you arent referring in some way to the frenchies at emirates, as that is very good hurtful and incisive cussing.

a lot better than telling B A D to stick his drum where the sun dont shine and telling the sweeney they know nothing about football.

these lads will be a great asset to their clubs , cant we let them settle in a bit on the forum ?

and then murder them?

Nope. Murder them now I say. In fact lets get a lynch mob going !

I used to be like them when I was young. Until I got chased out of Halesowen but a bunch of looney brummies smile