Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

fansfocus.com renaming

Originally Posted By: Guildford Sweeney

Don't you mean "both the slightly above average journeyman only-here-for-the-money Pompey players attended."?

I didn't say they necessarily played !

Sol Campbell and Mr Cole, amongst others turned up, just to sign autographs.

Originally Posted By: RTFC Barmy Army drummer

Whay does BAD mean? Does it mean banging a drum or simply just bad support. I don't need to learn banter i know it already.

BAD, in this case, ironically has two meanings. The first is Bad... as in below standard. The second could well be... Barmy Army Drummer. B.A.D. Don't you think?

Whay does BAD mean? Does it mean banging a drum or simply just bad support. I don't need to learn banter i know it already.

BAD, in this case, ironically has two meanings. The first is Bad... as in below standard. The second could well be... Barmy Army Drummer. B.A.D. Don't you think?

Me below standard NEVER! Barmy Army Drummer is better meaning for BAD but should be like B.A.D. How many of the sweeny group are coming to Scours Lane not this Saturday next Saturday?

Me below standard? Never! How many of the sweeney group are coming to Scours Lane not this Saturday next Saturday?

Sadly, we'll be a bit low on numbers as it's before most of us start back at uni but we should have a good few going. Looking forward to it...

Me below standard? Never! How many of the sweeney group are coming to Scours Lane not this Saturday next Saturday?

Sadly, we'll be a bit low on numbers as it's before most of us start back at uni but we should have a good few going. Looking forward to it...

k should be about 5 or 7 of the Reading Town Barmy Army going maybe more or less.