Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

April Ref's Appointments now on ...

Originally Posted By: Horace
He WAS secretary last season, which is why he was able to speak to Mick Ewen. However, he was removed from the post following a complaint to the league about his behaviour on here!

Horace - That's nonsense, it was only because the old Secretary wanted his job back after taking a year off, he chose the perfect season to do that with all our groundshare problems with Hendon and difficulties with our Reserves in the Middlesex County League and I was in headless chicken mode for nine solid months.
Coming back to Mr Panayotiou I don't have an issue with him at all, in my opinion there are better officials in the SSML but then again there are far worse.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Horace
He WAS secretary last season, which is why he was able to speak to Mick Ewen. However, he was removed from the post following a complaint to the league about his behaviour on here!

Horace - That's nonsense, it was only because the old Secretary wanted his job back after taking a year off, he chose the perfect season to do that with all our groundshare problems with Hendon and difficulties with our Reserves in the Middlesex County League and I was in headless chicken mode for nine solid months.
Coming back to Mr Panayotiou I don't have an issue with him at all, in my opinion there are better officials in the SSML but then again there are far worse.

They obviously though that "headless chicken mode" was your normal way of operating and couldn't wait to get their proper secretary back!
P.s. any news of the white smoke yet?

Horace - Not at all, what would you do if, on a Tuesday morning, you thought you were playing at Hertingfordbury Park the following night (Wednesday) only for the Hertford Town Secretary to say 'sorry guv, no can do I'm afraid', answer me that.

Why don't you get someone else from Kentish Town (other than Willo) t oconfirm that you weren't "demoted", What ever happened to Tiger 07?

Hector Varela has banned certain people from the Club from coming onto the Forum as I think Kentish Town for example was giving too many secrets away from the Don Revie style dossiers, Hector has a saying 'loose talk costs points' which is very true.

Hector Varela has banned certain people from the Club from coming onto the Forum as I think Kentish Town for example was giving too many secrets away from the Don Revie style dossiers, Hector has a saying 'loose talk costs points' which is very true.

Sounds like a leak. The best leakers of top royal secrets I know are Civil Servants grin

I think discussions into opening an enquiry to discern if an investigation is required to be promulgated into the whole affair of alleged leaks, intentional or otherwise, at Kentish Town FC should be looked into with the utmost urgency if not sooner than 2012, Humphrey Appleby style.

I agree entirely with Snr Varela, but clearly you are not considered a threat in this way, as you know absolutely nothing which would be of benefit to your opponents!

Originally Posted By: petethegreek
I'm looking forward to the Pitstone & Ivinghoe game

I would have given my right arm to see your face when notification came through from Mr Ewen that he had allocated you the Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Risborough Rangers game on 19 April, I bet it was a picture

Originally Posted By: Wader

Sounds like a leak. The best leakers of top royal secrets I know are Civil Servants grin
I think discussions into opening an enquiry to discern if an investigation is required to be promulgated into the whole affair of alleged leaks, intentional or otherwise, at Kentish Town FC should be looked into with the utmost urgency if not sooner than 2012, Humphrey Appleby style.

Steady Wader you know how these things go, someone will be bumped off before it comes out. granate chainsaw duel gotcha2 hanged

I'm looking forward to the Pitstone & Ivinghoe game

I would have given my right arm to see your face when notification came through from Mr Ewen that he had allocated you the Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Risborough Rangers game on 19 April, I bet it was a picture

You are correct. Can't wait for the game. That and my 3 Prem Div games.

I'm sure that secretly you felt a mid table second division fixture was beneath you and you would much prefer the hustle and bustle of Chalfont St Peter v Tring that day, Hertford Town v Hanwell Town or even Arlesey Athletic v Haringey so you could possibly celebrate promotion with your friends George Kilikita and 'Sugar' in the bar afterwards.

Incidentally I note that a new Referee has been appointed to the league recently called Andreas Anastasiou from Hendon, what's he like.

I'm sure that secretly you felt a mid table second division fixture was beneath you and you would much prefer the hustle and bustle of Chalfont St Peter v Tring that day, Hertford Town v Hanwell Town or even Arlesey Athletic v Haringey so you could possibly celebrate promotion with your friends George Kilikita and 'Sugar' in the bar afterwards.
Incidentally I note that a new Referee has been appointed to the league recently called Andreas Anastasiou from Hendon, what's he like.

Don't mind doing Div 2.

Mr Anastasiou is a good Referee, but ain't they all?

You say that but how will you really feel pulling into the Vicarage Road car park at about 1.30pm on Saturday 19 April knowing you could be somewhere far more interesting. Incidentally head for Dunstable and from there take the B489 Tring Road and turn right into Ivinghoe. Follow the road through Pitstone roundabout and then turn left, the ground is on your right, it couldn't be easier to get to. I hope that helps.

You say that but how will you really feel pulling into the Vicarage Road car park at about 1.30pm on Saturday 19 April knowing you could be somewhere far more interesting. Incidentally head for Dunstable and from there take the B489 Tring Road and turn right into Ivinghoe. Follow the road through Pitstone roundabout and then turn left, the ground is on your right, it couldn't be easier to get to. I hope that helps.

That's very helpful.

Can I trouble you for a map?

Yes of course, here you go. It's the Recreation Ground you want on Vicarage Road, have a safe trip:

http://www.pandifootball.net/static.php?pageId=pitstonedirections

I'm really not as bad as you and others make me out to be on here, I hope you have a good game at Pitstone & Ivinghoe on 19 April.

Mr Anastasiou is a good Referee

Yes but you're bound to say that aren't you, have you ever seen Mr Anastasiou Referee, otherwise how would you know. Also a good Referee in your book could be a bad Referee in others

Mr Anastasiou is a good Referee

Yes but you're bound to say that aren't you, have you ever seen Mr Anastasiou Referee, otherwise how would you know. Also a good Referee in your book could be a bad Referee in others

Yes I have seen Mr Anastasiou Referee.