Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

April Ref's Appointments now on ...

Can I ask if your game at Cheshunt is on this afternoon, I will be surprised if it is following last weeks fiasco at Theobalds Lane

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Can I ask if your game at Cheshunt is on this afternoon, I will be surprised if it is following last weeks fiasco at Theobalds Lane

So far it's on but the weather forecast is for heavy showers from late morning onwards.

If it gets posponed I'll let you know.

Originally Posted By: petethegreek

So far it's on but the weather forecast is for heavy showers from late morning onwards.

If it gets posponed I'll let you know.

about 2ish will be fine whistle

Thanks, if it's on we will be asking the SSML to investigate why Haringey Borough can play at Theobalds Lane today yet Kentish Town's game there last week was called off, it will be highly suspicious

Thanks, if it's on we will be asking the SSML to investigate why Haringey Borough can play at Theobalds Lane today yet Kentish Town's game there last week was called off, it will be highly suspicious

If Kentish Town game is off, will you be coming up to see 'your' team play if Cheshunt Res game is on?

It depends if Kentish Town's Reserve game at Crawley Green is on or off however I'm fully expecting the game at Cheshunt to be postponed, if not, as I say, Kentish Town will formally request a stewards enquiry particularly if 'we' win.

Horace - I'm perfectly serious, I believe 'Sugar' and George Kilikita are, shall we say, 'pally' with the Cheshunt Chairman Vince Satori and 'a little arrangement' could easily have taken place between them whereby our game last week gets called off and replayed in midweek when Gordon Boateng plays his first team.

Horace - I'm perfectly serious, I believe 'Sugar' and George Kilikita are, shall we say, 'pally' with the Cheshunt Chairman Vince Satori and 'a little arrangement' could easily have taken place between them whereby our game last week gets called off and replayed in midweek when Gordon Boateng plays his first team.

Fair play to them........Cheshunt might even 'throw' the game
just to get one over you. biggrin1

That will be very much to your advantage, as the Cheshunt first team are not as strong as the reserves!

It depends if Kentish Town's Reserve game at Crawley Green is on or off however I'm fully expecting the game at Cheshunt to be postponed, if not, as I say, Kentish Town will formally request a stewards enquiry particularly if 'we' win.

Have you sent off your complaint yet?
How have you worded it?
Maybe you should say.....

Dear SSML
We (KTFC) wish to complain about the weather in Cheshunt.
Last week it rained enough for game to be called off,this
week it didn't.
We (KTFC) would like to ask for the expulsion of Cheshunt
from the SSML as they have no control over the weather and
different amounts of rain affect the decision as to when a
game can be played there, whereas we (KTFC) call our games
off whatever the amount of rain fall.
We (KTFC) feel this is unfair and would go as far to ask
that all clubs that have pitches that can be played on in
rain also be expelled from the league.
We (KTFC} feel it would make for a fairer league as it
would only leave ourselves and Haringey playing in this
league - weather permitting.
Awaiting your earliest reply,
Clifford Rhodes,
Hon Idiot,KTFC.

Originally Posted By: k33per No.1
Cheshunt might even 'throw' the game

Keeper No One - Your post was mildly amusing however strangely enough you hit the nail bang on the head in your previous post as we strongly believe this is exactly what Cheshunt did. It's also noticeable that Mr Panayotiou hasn't been on since the game to give his version of events.

Keeper No One - Your post was mildly amusing however strangely enough you hit the nail bang on the head in your previous post as we strongly believe this is exactly what Cheshunt did. It's also noticeable that Mr Panayotiou hasn't been on since the game to give his version of events.

doah

What do you want to know?

Quote:
Although producing a performance far below the best they are capable of Borough left Theobalds Lane with the points safely garnered and moved to second in the table. Borough took the lead in the 14th minute when, in a crowded penalty area, Joe Galsworthy hooked the ball over his shoulder into the top corner of the net.
But Borough

That's a disappointing reply which makes me all the more suspicious that something untoward took place. There are one or two little clues contained in the report that would suggest Cheshunt took the game easy and weren't that bothered about putting up a fight. You also don't confirm that you met up with your friends 'Sugar' and George Kilikita in the bar afterwards which I find interesting.

PetetheGreek - Do you know anything about Mr Paul Anjos from Cheshunt and Mr Dimitrios Rousis from Wembley, they are our two Assistants tomorrow evening and sound like they could be Countrymen of yours.