Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

April Ref's Appointments now on ...

.. website CLICK HERE

Have a look at Chalfont St Peter v Brimsdown, Biggleswade Town v SYCOB and Cockfosters v SYCOB! Pete The Greek gets the support of the League!

(a) to inform

(B) to point out to your programme editor that Pete The Greek HAS been given some key Premier Div games, contrary to what your programme editor said would happen.

Originally Posted By: Horace
(a) to inform
(B) to point out to your programme editor that Pete The Greek HAS been given some key Premier Div games, contrary to what your programme editor said would happen.

How can they be Horace?
The KTFC programme editor has already stated
the division is a one horse race.

Mr Panayotiou's appointments for information, be afraid, be very afraid:

Saturday 5 April - Chalfont St Peter v Brimsdown Rovers

Saturday 12 April - Biggleswade Town v Beaconsfield SYCOB

Saturday 19 April - Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Risborough Rangers

Saturday 26 April - Cockfosters v Beaconsfield SYCOB

I wonder how he felt about getting the huge Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Risborough Rangers fixture and no midweek allocations.

Have you deliberately ignored my post above, Rhodes? Clearly the SSMFL hierarchy have faith in Pete, to give him such key Premier Division fixtures?

It will be Mick Ewen's doing, I'm not sure what his reasoning behind it was but I agree with you that it has done Mr Panayotiou no harm, I just hope he can rise to the occasion.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Mr Panayotiou's appointments for information, be afraid, be very afraid:

Saturday 5 April - Chalfont St Peter v Brimsdown Rovers
Saturday 12 April - Biggleswade Town v Beaconsfield SYCOB
Saturday 19 April - Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Risborough Rangers
Saturday 26 April - Cockfosters v Beaconsfield SYCOB

I wonder how he felt about getting the huge Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Risborough Rangers fixture and no midweek allocations.

I'm looking forward to the Pitstone & Ivinghoe game. Not fussed about not picking up any midweek fixtures so far.

Thanks Mr Morris, or is it Mr Jago!

Certainly not as far as I'm aware, Mick Ewen gives preference to availability rather than ability and may occasionally take travel distance into account

Certainly not as far as I'm aware, Mick Ewen gives preference to availability rather than ability and may occasionally take travel distance into account

But surely he would want to have the best officials on high profile games? Isn't that common sense?

Why don't you contact Mr Ewen and find out?

I'm not Secretary of our Club so I can't just call League Officials willy nilly, I spoke to Mick a lot last season and he's the real deal, no ayres or graces and he wouldn't favour any Official no matter how good he was, even if Graham Poll came onto the SSML Mick would give him Old Bradwell United v Markyate.

I'm not Secretary of our Club so I can't just call League Officials willy nilly, I spoke to Mick a lot last season and he's the real deal, no ayres or graces and he wouldn't favour any Official no matter how good he was, even if Graham Poll came onto the SSML Mick would give him Old Bradwell United v Markyate.

So you speak to Mr Ewen when it suits you but when it dosn't you hide behind the line of not being the Club Secretary. Not a bad get out but I would have expected better from you.

I do agree with the latter part of your post. Mr Ewen has no time for Referees who mess him about this is one reason why the League is so well run. He wouldn't think twice about removing someone from the Referees Panel if he thought that they were not up to the required standard be it in their refereeing or admin.

May be I get most of my appointments in the Premier Division because I'm not bad at running a line. Just a thought.

If you want a definative answer then you can always speak to Mr Ewen. You've doen it before and I'm sure you can do it again. You know it makes sense.

I'll just put you straight before Rhodes does, Pete. He WAS secretary last season, which is why he was able to speak to Mick Ewen. However, he was removed from the post following a complaint to the league about his behaviour on here!