Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

April Ref's Appointments now on ...

Originally Posted By: petethegreek
Don

Can anyone confirm that Referee Carl Henry is from Northampton as he doesn't seem to be in the SSML handbook, thanks.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Can anyone confirm that Referee Carl Henry is from Northampton as he doesn't seem to be in the SSML handbook, thanks.

Can confirm that Carlton Henry is a level 3 Referee and does come from Desborough, Northants. Bulletin 11th Aug 2007

Thanks for that, much appreciated. We will need a decent Referee tomorrow and Mr Henry fits the bill nicely as he applies a common sense approach.

Mr Panayotiou's appointments for information, be afraid, be very afraid:

Saturday 5 April - Chalfont St Peter v Brimsdown Rovers
Saturday 12 April - Biggleswade Town v Beaconsfield SYCOB
Saturday 19 April - Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Risborough Rangers
Saturday 26 April - Cockfosters v Beaconsfield SYCOB

I wonder how he felt about getting the huge Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Risborough Rangers fixture and no midweek allocations.

Got a midweek game in April. smirk

It must be a recent allocation due to a cry off by another Official as it wasn't down in the original list, I hope you're not going to tell me that it is our rearranged fixture at Cheshunt which I believe is on Tuesday 22 April

It must be a recent allocation due to a cry off by another Official as it wasn't down in the original list, I hope you're not going to tell me that it is our rearranged fixture at Cheshunt which I believe is on Tuesday 22 April

You are already aware of the fixture.

Actually I wasn't aware at all as I didn't think it had been confirmed as yet, the same applies to our home game with Ampthill Town, the last I heard it was possibly going to be on Monday 14 April. Perhaps I should have asked Mick Ewen yesterday what his feelings were about you and got it from the horses mouth, he attended our game with Hoddesdon.

Actually I wasn't aware at all as I didn't think it had been confirmed as yet, the same applies to our home game with Ampthill Town, the last I heard it was possibly going to be on Monday 14 April. Perhaps I should have asked Mick Ewen yesterday what his feelings were about you and got it from the horses mouth, he attended our game with Hoddesdon.

I think you misunderstood my previous answer.

I have a midweek fixture for this month but it isn't on any of your Clubs' games.

Thanks for notifying me of that, it's reassuring to know as one or two of our players feel a little uncomfortable about you running the line particularly following the infamous Cheshunt game earlier in the campaign.

Anyway congratulations on getting the Challenge Trophy Final, I'm delighted for you.