Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Advantage not playing at home in August?

Originally Posted By: nellie
You trying to say Im not nice then Rhodes.

No I'm not saying that at all but you take a harder line than me and it's not so easy to pull the wool over your eyes. Giovanni did the gate tonight, we just about covered the officials expenses.

Nellie - I assume you heard our score last night, Lee Scott scored again although that's probably no surprise to you. See you on Saturday.

Were your ears on fire last night out of interest particularly around 10.20. You missed a great game, Cranfield put up some stiff opposition and even had the audacity to score first, everyone was expecting another Arbroath v Bon Accord type scoreline.

Seriously, well what if I come down to Tunbridge Wells tomorrow and do it in person, I'll throw a sickie at work especially and can be with you around midday

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Seriously, well what if I come down to Tunbridge Wells tomorrow and do it in person, I'll throw a sickie at work especially and can be with you around midday

Don't do it Bitch - I can be there by 9.30!

Originally Posted By: Wader
Too late chaps. I already 'own' her on FaceBook as of this evening. You'll have to bid for her and make me virtually rich beyond avarice grin

Some swine swiped you from me earlier, but he cant hold onto anything wink You cost me over $10,000 but worth every penny bisou

Originally Posted By: Wader
Too late chaps. I already 'own' her on FaceBook as of this evening grin

I thought you were a happily married man living in a four bedroom house in Wittering whereas Horace and myself aren't married, that surely gives us preference on Bitch.