Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Advantage not playing at home in August?

Originally Posted By: Special1
I am glad the subject matter had the desired affect. Consider yourself hooked, lined and sinkered. giggle
Now I know how Rhodes gets his kicks!

Yes wonderful stuff but still not as good as Ian's bite when I accused him of lining his pockets from the Forum, very close though!

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
eagles protested his innocence too, just before "going to Thailand"

unfortunately we have seen the questionable quality of your attempted wind up over the Barry aliens, did you pm the airforce not to scramble over that one?

What's your point? You know, the idea that you are trying to put across unsuccessfully? smile

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
I have finally found an Advantage to playing no home games at the beginning of the season...

Fuel was cheaper when we had to travel tongue

Well done willo...not to busy at work then!!!!

The advantages of working for the civil service eh !!!!!!

Hope you are keeping the pitch clear for saturday long way to travel if there is no match lol.

The CDs are fine thanks willo lol

So you're not coming this evening then, that's disappointing, who will take the money on the gate

Originally Posted By: nellie
Long way to come for the night Rhodes.....Im sure you will cope admirably collecting the money on the gate.

Yes but I'm too nice, I tend to let everyone in for nothing when they spin me a yarn or give me a sob story

Originally Posted By: nellie
Long way to come for the night Rhodes..

I thought you might like a read of the programme notes for tonight seeing how you won't be there in person, keep everything crossed for us whilst you're watching Arsenal v Liverpool:

WEDNESDAY 2nd APRIL 2008 7.45pm Issue 17 of 2007/2008
KENTISH TOWN v CRANFIELD UNITED
(Molten Spartan South Midlands League Division 1)

Today, it is our great pleasure to welcome the players, officials and supporters of Cranfield United Football Club to our home for the evening. The same sentiments are, of course, extended to Match Referee Mr Peter Hern from Sarratt in Hertfordshire and his two Assistants, Mr Paul Anjos from Cheshunt and Mr Dimitrios Rousis from Wembley, whatever the outcome of the contest we hope that they enjoy their brief stay with us and have a safe journey home. Our players will not need reminding to respect Mr Hern

Yes but I'm too nice, I tend to let everyone in for nothing when they spin me a yarn or give me a sob story

You trying to say Im not nice then Rhodes.

Business is business Rhodes bills have to be paid....dont fall for the sob story.....never had a sob story yet...must be us hard faced northerners lol